Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sean Hannity does a 180 on immigration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm fine with it he says it was an issue he needed to evolve on. I wish more political talking heads weren't so stubborn and were willing to admit they are wrong.

Not that I really care for Hannity or any of those guys but I think its good when people are willing to change their opinions on those sort of issues, and lord knows that the fox news people need to smarten up with the social issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      I'm fine with it he says it was an issue he needed to evolve on. I wish more political talking heads weren't so stubborn and were willing to admit they are wrong.

Not that I really care for Hannity or any of those guys but I think its good when people are willing to change their opinions on those sort of issues, and lord knows that the fox news people need to smarten up with the social issues.
      That's the point though, he's not "evolving" he just switched because of the election results. If Romney would have won, he would have continued on with his radical BS.

That's called being "two faced" not evolving.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        First of all way to twist it, now someone who changes their minds is being intelligent, before they had no spine....hahaha

Have you listened to Hannity? He has been one of the toughest on immigration, wanting basically to build a fence, deport everyone and calling undocumented workers "criminals".

He does something I like has nothing to do with it, I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy.

Kind of like Billy Graham took "mormonism" off their cult list a few months before the election.

Here's Sean Hannity's REAL position on immigration. Watch as he and Malkin pile on and don't even let the man speak.

Man that lady needs to shut up!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          That's the point though, he's not "evolving" he just switched because of the election results. If Romney would have won, he would have continued on with his radical BS.

That's called being "two faced" not evolving.
          cant give you any more green! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            Filipino and she doesnt support immigration.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post

She was hoping Fox News would give her a job after this.

Comment

Working...
              X