Experience - Wlad
    I'd complete for you:

"Uppercuts - Wlad
    Cocksize - Wlad
    Swimming - Wlad
    Soccer - Wlad
    Skateboard skills - Wlad
    Cooking skills - Wlad"

Man this **** is ridiculous, how can u tell Wlad's current speed and agressiveness are better than Haye's.

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
      Vitaliy was NEVER behind on scorecards in a fight. I doubt Hay will be able to outbox him.
      looking at the on the johnson fight i reckon vit will find it hard to catch haye if he concentrates on his defence like the valuev fight and rips in the right hand counters with a non broken hand, remember vit has NEVER face anyone like that before in terms of speed and angles and athletic ability, maybe thats why he was NEVER behind on the scorecards before, im not saying its a cert but i would fancy a haye win against a ageing slowed vit than wlad, who although he would have a chance to knock him out, would more than likely get hit with a right hand and be on the mat before he gets the chance

Comment

Haye didn't look that great against Valueless, nor did he really shine against Ruiz - some people here even think Ruiz emerges enhanced.

Can't see either Klit losing too much sleep over Haye on these two displays.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          Punching Power Even
          Better Chin Even
          Boxing Skills Wlad
          Aggressiveness Haye
          Foot Speed Haye
          Hand Speed Haye
          Jab Wlad
          Right Hand (this is a close 1) Even
          Defense Even

Pretty even match up
          Haye is nowhere near as powerful as Wlad and defense about even? lolz

Comment

Vitali set the compubox record for most punches thrown by a heavyweight in a fight and ya'll think David "Throw 3 HayeMakers a Round" Haye can compete?

Comment

Originally posted by maverock View Post
              I'd have to agree. Vitali has a workrate that makes it very hard to win on points against him. Haye could win a couple of rounds, but unless he can force a gaping cut on Vitali or demolish his glass shoulder I see no chance for Haye. He's fast, but he won't be fast enough to hit Vitali without getting tagged himself.
              mate vit can throw all the arm punches he wants if hes not got an effective workrate i.e hitting the target, it counts for nothing and then gives haye more chance for the speedy counters, this is hayes biggest challenge, if hes in top shape at his sharpest (he'll need to be) i believe he has the athletic qualities to pull it off, that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by mrgreenfingers View Post
                looking at the on the johnson fight i reckon vit will find it hard to catch haye if he concentrates on his defence like the valuev fight and rips in the right hand counters with a non broken hand, remember vit has NEVER face anyone like that before in terms of speed and angles and athletic ability, maybe thats why he was NEVER behind on the scorecards before, im not saying its a cert but i would fancy a haye win against a ageing slowed vit than wlad, who although he would have a chance to knock him out, would more than likely get hit with a right hand and be on the mat before he gets the chance
                Never faced anyone like that? Vitali faced Chris Byrd and despite what haters will say he owned and dominated him easily prior to getting injured

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
                  Size - Wlad
                  Strength - Wlad
                  Power - Wlad
                  Talent - Wlad
                  Speed - Wlad
                  Defense - Wlad
                  Footwok - Wlad
                  Chin - Wlad
                  Stamina - Wlad
                  Technical skills - Wlad
                  Intelligence - Wlad
                  Heart - Wlad
                  Resume- Wlad
                  Jab - Wlad
                  Right Hand - Wlad
                  Left Hook- Wlad
                  Experience - Wlad
                  C'mon man! That is BS! Take Klit's c*ck out of yer mouth!

Comment

all haye's really got is he moves more than wlad. when wlad wants to get somewhere, he does it damn fast. he pounced on ray austin's ass(no ****) like a tiger. ever bit as fast on his feet as haye when he wants to be. the best thing haye's got going for him is his aggression, and i haven't seen it much since he's moved up. i can't believe anyone honestly thinks he's got a chance in hell against wlad or vitali. he should've stayed at cruiserweight. i'm sure he would've dominated a long time.

Comment

Speed: Haye...His punches leave a damn matrix trail
                      Defense: Haye He barely got hit against Valuev
                      Durability: Even..both have pretty weak chins
                      Range: Wlad..longer reach
                      Power: Haye...higher KO%
                      Strategy: Haye...Haye plays to win, Wlad plays not to lose....advantage Haye

Comment

Working...
                      X