No announcement yet.

Need help choosing between PC or Mac??? here ya go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    Once the Zune HD comes out, Ipods and ITouch will be obsolete...

Ipod > zune, and that is the truth, partna.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Ipod > zune, and that is the truth, partna.
      Right now, maybe, but Zune Pass is the ****... While people pay a dollar a song, I got 30G's of music for the price of one CD a month..... 15 dollars for unlimited music.... I think of it as cable Radio....

The new Zune HD that comes out, and team that with Zune Pass.... Unbeatable.....

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        Right now, maybe, but Zune Pass is the ****... While people pay a dollar a song, I got 30G's of music for the price of one CD a month..... 15 dollars for unlimited music.... I think of it as cable Radio....

The new Zune HD that comes out, and team that with Zune Pass.... Unbeatable.....
        Who even pays for music homie.

Comment

Choose, PC, Mac is for knobs who are too dumb to use a normal rig, but want to appear chic with their three and a half(including solitaire) programs.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Who even pays for music homie.
            I know alot of people dont, but then they go and complain about the music is ****... Well maybe if cheap ****s would pay 10 for a CD then the music quality wouldnt be as bad as it is.... Thats why I pay for music...

Plus I like have the entire album in order, with the album pic and booklet.... I pay the 15 a month for older music, and still buy tons and tons of CD's.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
              Choose, PC, Mac is for knobs who are too dumb to use a normal rig, but want to appear chic with their three and a half(including solitaire) programs.
              A Windows based PC with Linux installed for browsing the net and downloading is the way to go.....

I have had mine for a while now, and no problems....

Comment

Get a Mac and run all OS's (if you want) on quality hardware.

Comment

Mac is for lazies, real men(and women) get PCs and then try to install Linux based OS's on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
                    Get a Mac and run all OS's (if you want) on quality hardware.
                    A Windows based PC with Linux ****s on a Mac...

Linux is more secure than Mac WILL EVER BE..... Windows is alot more user friendly.....

Mac Sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                      Mac is for lazies, real men(and women) get PCs and then try to install Linux based OS's on them.
                      So I take it we are in the same boat... Linux = ATG.....

Comment

Working...
                      X