No announcement yet.

Team Ward sent Cleverly an offer. 2 others in the mix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... You call "idiot" your mom or your dad, idiot.
    You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Lmao
    Fuccing ***gget

Comment

where's the offer to kovalev?

how many tune ups does this guy need?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        3 fights in a year culminating in Kovalev? OOOOKAY
        He's said that was his plan all along. I'm confused as to what you are confused about. This has all been stated since last year when he was negotiating with HBO.

Comment

This is sorta pointless, it's not really gonna build up anything. Kovalev probably fights another bum too, just make the damn fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Props to those guys, more guts than 3 lineal mw champs straight
            Lara, Jacobs, Degale would look a lot better on his resume would it not?

Comment

Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
              Lara, Jacobs, Degale would look a lot better on his resume would it not?
              Only one of those is a MW, in fact GGGs mando however Jacobs doesnt wanna exercise it, at least not next. Lara is a mismatch like the others, but doesnt bring a belt or even a mando spot, just large purse demands. Loeffler said he was interested in Degale but that was before his poor performance vs Porky last time out. Will probably still happen if Degale stays relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                He's said that was his plan all along. I'm confused as to what you are confused about. This has all been stated since last year when he was negotiating with HBO.
                I'm not confused, I just don't believe Ward will fight 3 times this year, one of them being Kovalev. This is a man who fights once every 2 years.

Comment

As long as the kovalev fight happens next im okay with whoever ward fights. Bums, cab drivers, whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    This is sorta pointless, it's not really gonna build up anything. Kovalev probably fights another bum too, just make the damn fight happen.
                    It's already signed. Kov fights Chilemba July 11 and Ward fights July 30 then they fight next.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      Only one of those is a MW, in fact GGGs mando however Jacobs doesnt wanna exercise it, at least not next. Lara is a mismatch like the others, but doesnt bring a belt or even a mando spot, just large purse demands. Loeffler said he was interested in Degale but that was before his poor performance vs Porky last time out. Will probably still happen if Degale stays relevant.
                      Come on man, even with all the negative flaws you bring up concerning the fighters I mentioned they are still unquestionably better options than the guy's he's currently fighting. I know you guys dont like to admit it but he's fighting straight garbage. He'd beat Lara and Jacobs, why not get their scalps and have legitmate fighters on your resume????

Comment

Working...
                      X