Golpe a Golpe hablando claro sobre Canelo y Oscar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golpe a Golpe hablando claro sobre Canelo y Oscar

https://www.facebook.com/LaEsquinaNe...2611154125192/

Oscar is gonna milk this fight for the most money he can. QUe triste...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      Oscar is gonna milk this fight for the most money he can. QUe triste...
      Convinced that's what they're trying to do.

Heard Mayweather say it's smart they're doing that, talking about how he did it with Pac. Business wise, yeah it is smart to do it but fans are obviously not gonna like it.

Comment

Don't get it twisted compas. Canelo doesn't need Golovkin. He's only 25 years old and has plenty of time to build his legacy.

Canelo no longer holds a belt so he's not obligated to fight anybody right now. He's just chilling like a villain fighting at his preferred 155 just because he can. No belts no worries, it's all good in Canelo's neighborhood.

WAR CANELO!

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Don't get it twisted compas. Canelo doesn't need Golovkin. He's only 25 years old and has plenty of time to build his legacy.

Canelo no longer holds a belt so he's not obligated to fight anybody right now. He's just chilling like a villain fighting at his preferred 155 just because he can. No belts no worries, it's all good in Canelo's neighborhood.

WAR CANELO!
          Im a huge canelo fan and i understand all that. He just shouldnt have call him up on the ring and said he was ready to fight him. Then be like nvm . i understand the business part i just wish he wouldve made that clear from the beginning it was just a tease...

Comment

Working...
          X