Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Golovkin get in the ring after Canelo's fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Golovkin get in the ring after Canelo's fight?

I saw him on the stairs outside of the ring and it looked like he was gonna step in but I didn't catch it. If he did get in, what did he do? Why didn't they interview him or why didn't he get at Canelo?

He entered the ring and Ca$hnelo straight up clowned him in front of everybody. Told him "In Mexico we don't f**k around!". The doofus was just in the ring with that dumb smile he has like "Derrrr", I'm smiling, "Derrrr".

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
      I saw him on the stairs outside of the ring and it looked like he was gonna step in but I didn't catch it. If he did get in, what did he do? Why didn't they interview him or why didn't he get at Canelo?
      Yeah, and Canelo said this, translated!:

https://www.facebook.com/gamebredfig...0127168799612/

Comment

Kellerman didnt give GGG a chance to speak on the microphone he only interviewed canelo it completely killed the anticipation on what GGG was going to say in return.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Kellerman didnt give GGG a chance to speak on the microphone he only interviewed canelo it completely killed the anticipation on what GGG was going to say in return.
          i bet ggg would have said something unintelligible that made no sense. that would have shed more light on the situation.

Comment

Yeah he said he wanted to give Gennady a blow job in the middle of the ring.

Gennady will just blow his face up until Chepo throws in the towel in September so

Comment

They kept GGG far away from Canelo. So nothing happened.

You can read this in the recent GGG interview here at boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                i bet ggg would have said something unintelligible that made no sense. that would have shed more light on the situation.
                Mucho gracias my friends....

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/gennady-g...h-more--104427

This is his interview. Why did they keep Canelo on the other side of the ring

Comment

Working...
                  X