Collapse
No announcement yet.

Connor McGregor announces retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HE hasn't retired!!! NYAHAHA! I knew it!!

WAR MCGREGOR FOR LIFE!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/thenotoriou...60441947357435

I am paid to fight. I am not yet paid to promote.
    I have become lost in the game of promotion and forgot about the art of fighting.
    It is time to be selfish with my training again. It is the only way.
    I feel the $400million I have generated for the company in my last three events, all inside 8 months, is enough to get me this slight leeway.
    I am still ready to go for UFC 200.
    For USADA and for the UFC and my contract stipulations -
    I AM NOT RETIRED.

Comment

• McGregor > more of a man than all of boxing combined (except a few like Gennady, Margarito, and such)

The UFC has to stop being little beaches and give him respect, he has made the UFC, he took it to a whole new level. THEY MUST understand him and allow him to do this.

UFC 200 will make HUGE MONEY because of McGregor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        according to this

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Con...te-Diaz-103613

an this

http://entimports.com/2016/04/conor-...d-unrealistic/

just looks like standard ego clash/contract stuff

conor wanted to train, UFC wanted him to do a promo tour, he said no, they cancelled the fight & he tweeted that he's retired
        Looks like this is what it is. I had my doubts cuz it seemed like such a small thing.

Seems like another issue where the UFC is throwing out the baby with the bath water. I'd say Conor on a closed circuit feed from Iceland at this presser is more entertaining then any two current UFC fighters so that would be a easy compromise to make. Obviously the UFC gots their method which is when Toby tries to escape from the plantation his foot needs to be cut off as to teach a lesson to all the other slaves more or less.

Comment

• Why is ShoulderRoll not in here parading for the thread to get moved?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            So he got retired by a drunk Mexican brawler who took the fight on a few weeks notice? That's one way to go I guess.
            Our current UFC face of the company everyone.

Comment

• If you read his diatribe you see he's nothing but an entitled little bytch who doesn't recognize that promotion is the very reason he is who he is. I rarely side with "the company" but McGregor comes off as someone who makes great efforts to sound deep and ponderous, but really has a poor sense of perspective. They sheltered him and he still managed to lose.

Let him throw his tantrums. He's been exposed as a hype job and can't handle not being daddy's little princess anymore. Ha ha.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  That's a great channel. Don't think there's anything comparable in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                  X