No announcement yet.

Hoping Brook puts on a Performance worthy of earning a Mayweather fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    IMO Brook is already more worthy than Khan. Plus, B**ching and moaning shouldn't earn you a fight with Mayweather. That is all Khan is doing. It's also funny to hear Khan whine when he doesn't get a Mayweather fight.

Khan can fight Pacquiao in 2016.

Mayweather vs Brook in september please

WAR MAYWEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    War Mayweather??? Nah, more like Chess Mayweather. Floyds not a warrior. He's a chess player. And all you Floyd fans are chess nerds. Leave the gladiator and war talk to us fans that wanna see blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      War Mayweather??? Nah, more like Chess Mayweather. Floyds not a warrior. He's a chess player. And all you Floyd fans are chess nerds. Leave the gladiator and war talk to us fans that wanna see blood.
      No one asked for your opinion. LOL

Comment

Khan: Out
        Brook: Out
        Thurman:_____
        Porter: _____

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
          Khan: Out
          Brook: In
          Thurman:_Vs Collazo____
          Porter: _Vs Broner____
          FIXED IT FOR YA

It will be Brook or Canelo. Garcia is fighting on ESPN in August and Cotto will lose to Geale.

Comment

No one asked for your opinion. LOL
            Lol that's why GS is gonna get smoked by LeBron

Comment

Kell just not known enough in the US yet to land Mayweather by September

I think JMM get a rematch in September vs Mayweather if he wants it if not then I guess we get stuck with Mayweather vs Khan

Comment

Lol that's why GS is gonna get smoked by LeBron

I'M ROOTING FOR THE CAVS YA BIG DUMMY, LOOK AT MY SIG AND AVI.

Not everyone from the bay is rooting for the Warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Kell just not known enough in the US yet to land Mayweather by September

I think JMM get a rematch in September vs Mayweather if he wants it if not then I guess we get stuck with Mayweather vs Khan
                  If Mayweather advertises it as his last fight ever, it will do well, Mayweather vs Salka would do 2 mil because Mayweathers last fight will be in September.

Comment

I'M ROOTING FOR THE CAVS YA BIG DUMMY, LOOK AT MY SIG AND AVI.

Not everyone from the bay is rooting for the Warriors.
                    Obviously I saw that bro. Lol Idc though you're from there so you gonna take a L right with them. Don't hop on the LeBron train.

Comment

Obviously I saw that bro. Lol Idc though you're from there so you gonna take a L right with them. Don't hop on the LeBron train.
                      Been a Cavs fan for a long time. I rooted against LeBron when He left. I am glad he is back. But he has one more thing to do to earn the respect that he once had from me back. WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

Comment

Working...
                      X