Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd and Roy were the same size how do you see a fight going in their primes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd and Roy were the same size how do you see a fight going in their primes?

I want to hear breakdowns and reasons why one would win please,educate me............
    floyd
    24.05%
    roy
    75.95%

The poll is expired.

Roy UD.....

Comment

Does Roy get to use androstenedione?

Comment

probably would have gone the way of roy vs hopkins with floyd playing the part of hopkins, but a little closer. imo.

Comment

floyds offense is too one dimensional for roy
          that right hand of his will miss all night, when you got fighters like cotto and judah matrixing that sht roy will be more or less unhittable by that right hand, and floyds left lead is too slow, too much of a wind up, probabley get sparked if he attempted it

roy will box circles around floyd, a ko by roy could happen at any time and it wouldn't be suprising

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
            floyds offense is too one dimensional for roy
            that right hand of his will miss all night, when you got fighters like cotto and judah matrixing that sht roy will be more or less unhittable by that right hand, and floyds left lead is too slow, too much of a wind up, probabley get sparked if he attempted it

roy will box circles around floyd, a ko by roy could happen at any time and it wouldn't be suprising
            I said prime Floyd man,that aint prime Floyd

Comment

Hard to imagine, 140 version of Floyd, which in my opinion he was at his absolute best versus a prime Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                I said prime Floyd man,that aint prime Floyd
                i knew you'd say that, anyway, point stands, he's not getting anything leading vs roy, and he's not getting any counters off the shoulder roll neither

Comment

It would be a cross between Floyd vs Judah and Toney vs Roy.

I think Floyd would win based on defense, intelligence and adjustments. It would be close for the first 6 rounds though and Roy's speed might overwhelm Floyd.

I think if Toney wasn't drained he could've beat Roy. I also think prime for prime at the same weight that Toney would beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    Hard to imagine, 140 version of Floyd, which in my opinion he was at his absolute best versus a prime Roy.
                    Yes i think that was Floyds best weight
                    Originally posted by Defututus View Post
                    i knew you'd say that, anyway, point stands, he's not getting anything leading vs roy, and he's not getting any counters off the shoulder roll neither
                    ok..............

Comment

Working...
                    X