Collapse
No announcement yet.

I support Manny's stance ,Do you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't agree with him, but I support him being able to have an unpopular opinion without fascists trying to stone him because they are intolerant of beliefs besides theirs. The irony is in people trying to punish someone for their belief because it isn't in line with their own belief.

Comment

Thoroughly disagree and the results of this poll are embarrassing.

Comment

Riveting boxing topic

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusSOG View Post
          No respected scientific or medical body considers ****sexuality a mental disorder.

Because it isn't one.
          the diagnostic statistical manual considered ****sexuality.K a mental disorder up until the year 1974 when they removed it from the DSM and started to push that **** agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by NSX-R View Post
            I don't support such extreme views. But most of the world outside the West are far more inclined to have negative views of ****sexuality and same-sex marriage. The liberal attitude that Westerners have of ****sexuality would be considered scarce in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, India, and the Islamic world; essentially 4 billion people.

The most tolerant of ****sexuality outside North America and Western Europe are actually Catholic countries in South America and, yes, the Philippines.
            Absolutely, 90-95% of the world (outside of North America and Europe) views ****sexuality as a negative thing, and Manny Pacquiaois just one of 4+ billion people who have that opinion and he spoke his mind about it, but in the first world people don't care about other cultures and they know very little about the outside world which is why Pacquiao is getting all that criticism.

Comment

I don't agree with Manny calling them "animals" in the way that he did, although technically we are all animals but he clearly wasn't referring to the Theory of Evolution.

I don't like gays being around at work, mainly because I'm way too good-looking so they start catching feelings and acting all weird. It's just too much hassle, awkward and unwelcome. You can't kick their ass because they've got the gay excuse.

But they have a right to do whatever they want in private. I couldn't care less about that, it's a free world. Just keep that **** away from me.

Comment

No. Do you support racism too? Sides of a coin. Prejudice is prejudice, intolerance is intolerance - you can't pick and choose because one thing offends you and another doesn't.

Comment

Your writing it isn't normal behaviour, I for one aplaud that.

****ing Sheep
                  Last edited by Scary; 02-18-2016, 03:53 AM.

Comment

I dont mind gays as long as they dont do gay ****s around me. Idont support gay marriage and I dont support gay couple adopting children. Gays and women rule the world now. North American male are mostly beta nowadays

Comment

I seriously can't see what all the fuss is about.

Gay marriage is basically the largest point of contention for the LBGT Mafia, they use it constantly to keep their media profile high.

In reality nobody gives a **** (apart from Nike lol)

I'd be harder on Manny if he went out an say, beat up some gay guys just for being gay, but all he did was express an opinion - albeit an extreme one.

Nobody got hurt, just a lot of LBGT types got 'offended'.

Comment

Working...
                      X