Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday Night Boxing on Fox - Kayod vs Ortiz & undercards RbR Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night Boxing on Fox - Kayod vs Ortiz & undercards RbR Discussion thread

Luis Ortiz vs. Lateef Kayode, a 12-round bout for the vacant WBA Heavyweight World Title, is presented by Golden Boy Promotions and Mayweather Promotions, in association with Greg Cohen Promotions and sponsored by Corona Extra, O'Reilly Auto Parts and Mexico, Live it to believe it!. The FOX Sports 1 and FOX Deportes broadcast airs live at 9:30 p.m. ET/6:30 p.m. PT. [Click Here To Read More]

Haha, this is a title fight. The best win they have between them is against 42 year old Monte Barrett.

Comment

poor kayado he was rolling high till that cheating scumbag ass tarver cheated him on his fight.

Comment

I guess anything for a belt. Kayode has fought once this year in January. He says he wants Klitschko next for his belts. They were really buzzing about him a couple of years ago. Not so much now.

Comment

Good luck on that Kayode........

Comment

bump for tonite's fight

Comment

Errol Spence is on this card too does anyone know if his fight going to be televised

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
                Errol Spence is on this card too does anyone know if his fight going to be televised
                My guess is, is that they'll show 1-2 undercards before the main event and the Spence fight will be televised.

Comment

This should be a good fight.

Since both are hard punchers, it will almost certainly end in a KO.

Comment

i went to streaming site at 8:45 and nothing on. is it over or did they change time?

Comment

Working...
                    X