Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny deserves more % and here is why..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real reason why this fight wont happen is because of those two old fuks Al Haymon and Bob Arum the purse split is just smokes and mirrors.

Comment

Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
      We can go back and forth all night lol. The funny thing is this fight may not even happen due to % split. In the end I would never use the word Legacy and Floyd Mayweather in the same sentence. He himself says he dont fight for Legacy ..He fights for $$$. LOL
      After Cotto...SSM being the top WW in the world right now vs Pac is more likely to happen than Mayweather anyway. We will have to see!
      I don't know man. U see I think a lot of the personality traits we see in boxers manufactured. They all have egos and even if they don't admit it they do care how they are remembered as well as how ell they are paid. Pac has a smart team behind him and I think they would rather make the most money possible and have fight they think he has a chance to win (Mayweather) then put him in with a guy who is really good and dangerous but doesn't do huge numbers(Mosley). As long as they don't lose I think May and Pac gets made. I just hate it when as fans people tear one fighter down to make another look better. They can both be great. They both have been great.

Comment

Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
        He is The reining Ring p4p king! He is the only boxer to have Lineal Championship titles: flyweight, featherweight, junior lightweight, junior welterweight! He has won 6 titles in 6 different weight classes. [going for 7] He has won The Ring Magazine titles:featherweight, super featherweight, light welterweight. 2006 & 2008 Ring Magazine Fighter of the Year! 2006 & 2008[84] Boxing Writers Association Of America Fighter of the Year! 5-Time PSA Sportsman of the Year! 2009 TIME 100 Most Influential People (Heroes & Icons Category)! 2009 Forbes Magazine Celebrity 100 (ranked 57th)! No active fighter deserves more% than Manny in any fight. Dont matter who it is! So if he dont except a fight for equal or lesser....here is the reason why. Only fighter that comes close is Mayweather...But Manny did it better and more.
        Manny is the Man to beat and currant Champ. No Way should he take a lower percent to any fighter coming off a 2yr lay off . That is plain stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by miamijohn View Post
          Manny is the Man to beat and currant Champ. No Way should he take a lower percent to any fighter coming off a 2yr lay off . That is plain stupid.
          Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X