Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Floyd addresses a potential fight against Amir !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you know he is talking about Khan?

I didnt hear Khan name mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
      lol.... Maidana the biggest puncher in the 140 lb threw his best shots and could not even put Amir down. And Mayweather who is NOT a big puncher will KO Amir? lol
      It's not just raw power that causes stoppages. There's also placement of punches, variety of punches, how many shots land, etc... Mayweather would land more shots than Maidana because he is way more skilled, accurate, and has a wider variety of shots.

Comment

Some of you sound so damn dumb letting your hate for Floyd cloud your judgement. Love him, hate him, or careless for him: if he isn't the #1 fighter in God's green earth then he is 1A. The difference between Khan and Floyd is as wide as the Atlantic Ocean. Floyd would easily KO Khan and make him look like a B fighter the same way he did Ricky Hatton.

Comment

i think khan takes it! pbf is fighting very infrequently for a reason. Taking big bets if this bout happens.

Comment

i said it before that amir would be the first man to beat floyd

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
              Some of you sound so damn dumb letting your hate for Floyd cloud your judgement. Love him, hate him, or careless for him: if he isn't the #1 fighter in God's green earth then he is 1A. The difference between Khan and Floyd is as wide as the Atlantic Ocean. Floyd would easily KO Khan and make him look like a B fighter the same way he did Ricky Hatton.
              Why do people equate Khan to Ricky Hatton as if they are the same fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
                no way khan beats floyd.
                floyd would whoop khan easy imo

Comment

"and when yall did brought a mutha****er over here from across the water, that yall praised. i sent that mutha****er home in a casket"

bwahaha. Floyd owned
                  Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 12-16-2010, 10:38 PM.

Comment

This Khan loses. Khan needs to first show what he can do against Zab, Bradley/Devon then re-assess and improve some more. Then try out against 147 fighters then re-assess and improve some more then take on a Floyd.

Khan has some definite work to do first. That Maidana fight going the distance could have been a good thing for Khan. If it went 1 round, he may have gotten to high on himself and those flaws may not have been noticed as much nor worked on as much.

Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
                      put your mil on it if you are so confident to my 600k

Comment

Working...
                      X