Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was the forum raid on ESB meant to back fire ???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joe66 View Post
    Sadly you really dont seem to get it, but never mind, nice to talk to you today, and try and calm down a bit maybe
    calm down? I'm pretty calm if you ask me. I'm so calm that you finding useless information about me didnt bother me. I'm not gonna play a you dont get it no you dont get it game with you. If you dont understand the concept of what has been going on go back a few days and read some post when it all began then come back and talk to me when you are a little more educated.

Comment

• You have been banned for the following reason:
      **** off ***!

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

You have been banned for the following reason:
      Suck your weiners at BS!

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Paranoia

Comment

• All I know was I was there playing my game and hoping, really hoping someone turned up.

No Joe as expected, but I don't give a ****. I had a good night anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
          well out of order speaking the truth wheelie boy? I didnt start hardcore **** I barely even swore in there. I pointed out a few things and you guys got all *******ed out get over it. I dont really give two ****s about my personal info because I havent used that myspace in years. Big deal not like you could do anything with it that hasnt already been done. If I was scared about information being found on me I would have had it hidden from the start.

Whats happening here is you stooped down to the level you are claiming everyone else is acting at (which is easy for you considering your wheel chair bound) And claimed to own a person because you got useless information. Grow up get a life, find a nice set of legs and maybe you'll be happy.
          You didn't curse enough, that's why everyone thinks your a ***** coco.

Just admit you failed at raiding esb and were made to look like a ******ed beluga whale.

Comment

• Anyway, I am gonna shower now, kinda disapointed my team lsot a match and I was quite looking forward to having a fight.

I assumed Joe had some boxing experience or was tooled up so I got myself tooled up for whatever he brought to the table.

Oh well, I should have known that it was too good to be true.

In a way, it saved me a lot of hassle because it is not worth going to prison over.

Comment

• I am going to bed, anyway stop chatting **** to each other and stay off each others sites.

Comment

Working...
              X