Imagine If Bill O' Reilly Interviewed Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
    I like Sean Hannity's chances better. Bill folds under pressure
    Nah Hannity would piss his pants against Floyd. The same way he did against Ventura.

Comment

PBF is ducking Bill O'Reilly.

Comment

I like Sean Hannity's chances better. Bill folds under pressure
        Haha, good one. Bill doesn't fold, he just yells louder and louder until he cuts off your mic.

Comment

Originally posted by 1000 Left Fist View Post
          god damn i wonder how it will be.
          Another Floyd Fanatic makes another thread about Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            Another Floyd Fanatic makes another thread about Floyd.
            another floyd's sluts protecting him and gagging up on his balls. it's the internet dont worry.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
              Nah Hannity would piss his pants against Floyd. The same way he did against Ventura.
              Oh god, I want to see Ventura in public just so I can give him a beating. He just sounds like an *******, even if he's not giving you his anti-American opinion. If he loves Mexico so much, I don't understand why he doesn't just stay down there. If you heard the radio segment I'm sure you'd agree

Comment

It would involve Floyd stuttering a lot.

Comment

I think Carol Leabeau of local nightly news would have Floyd clapping and frustrated, she'd tear him apart.

Comment

Oh god, I want to see Ventura in public just so I can give him a beating. He just sounds like an *******, even if he's not giving you his anti-American opinion. If he loves Mexico so much, I don't understand why he doesn't just stay down there. If you heard the radio segment I'm sure you'd agree
                    All I know is that he had Hannity squirming in his seat and saying outrageous stuff. Ventura was getting to him so much that he had to take a quick commercial break. He didn't want for Ventura to get to the waterboarding stuff because he didn't want to get called out for chickening out on his waterboarding for charity promise. Typical chickenhawk all talk no action.

Comment

Clash of Egos

Bill doesn't strike me as a Boxing enthusiast, but if he did his homework on Floyd, it would be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X