Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Rips Errol Spence: He Can't Carry Pacquiao's Bags!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    pacquiao could'nt even stop bradley. spence will blow pacquiao away. but he doesn't deserve that.Spence vs Brook,thurman,Porter,and D Garcia
    oh thats right,

i forgot boxingscene rules. if a fighter cant stop one fighter then he cant stop the other. if he gets rocked by one fighter then he has a glass chin.

expert boxingscene knowledge.

Comment

Spence-Crawford. Possible?

Comment

spence is good but he better improve that defense.
        even this version of pac will drop that wide open face first attack of his.

Comment

Spence aint ****. Algieri is a worn piece of wood who's been BEATEN ON by every one. Spence just aint **** with elite fighters who aren't made to make him look good. He's the next berto.

Comment

I mean Spence was just being honest.. ..I wonder he say something like that about tho.

Comment

And lets not act.Chris aint stand in front Spence....instead of staying on his bike with Manny

Comment

Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
                you are one of the biggest trolls, i've ever seen. No one cares about you in real life enough for you to affect their emotions, so you come on here and try to rile people up with ignorant ass comments. That's sad bro.

You also make it seem like you would definitely suck mayweathers dick if he pulled it out around you.
                :aor::aor::aor:

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
                  Spence aint ****. Algieri is a worn piece of wood who's been BEATEN ON by every one. Spence just aint **** with elite fighters who aren't made to make him look good. He's the next berto.
                  You wrote this now you look like a sour grape .

" This guy is gonna lose to Algieri, Algieri will make SURE he will use everything he has. He gave khan hell, who also is an Olympian but far more talented than both Chris and spence. I hope Chris wins, the bet is +800 lol "

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=10
                  Last edited by Reloaded; 04-20-2016, 12:13 AM.

Comment

You make it seem like you would definitely suck Mayweathers dick if he pulled it out around you.
                    Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    get a life and stop eating (D)ick you arrogant ass hating punk.
                    You're a lion? Yeah, ****ing right. Lions kill, you troll and ride Mayweathers dick.

Here's Mayweather and you. He's the one on the left, You're the one getting came on.

BWaHAHaahaHAHahaaHAHaaHA!!!

Comment

2 days ago you were a black man:

Omg he beat one guy & he thinks he can critique on someone who he admires ran from all night long. Stop it, I'm black and I can't stand behind this idiot lol. Ali and many others did things you should NOT do, there is NO correct way. It's what works for you! Spence is gonna be washed up soon by an elite.
                      Yesterday you turned into a Mexican:

It's embarrassing that Canelo has

to stall. It's embarrassing golden boy is trying to HYPE up someone who just doesn't posses the attributes to be hyped, he couldn't even knock down Miguel

cotto dude. It's shameful that over 200 years of middleweight history and this red head thinks it's ok to drain people down even tho he himself is a HUGE man, coming in @180? GTFO & I'm Mexican smh

Fck are you today clown...Puerto Rican?!

BWaHAHaahaHAHahaaHA!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X