Name something you know about a fighter that many others might not know

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
    calderon beat cotto in the amateurs

There have been 5 world champs in rocky films..Duran..Frazier..Morrison...Tarver and Tyson.
    How about Apollo Creed and Rocky?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Pacquiao is filipino

Cotto is puerto rican
      Cotto is American apparently, he was born in Rhode Island.

I also heard that if you edit his wiki page under the "born" category to Rhode Island, it's quickly edited back to Puerto Rico.....

It's a conspiracy man...

Comment

Orlando Cruz is a heavy cummer

dont ask me how I know, Im not telling

Comment

Not sure if many peps know this but Mayweather was involved in many drive-by shootings. He also admitted to using performance enhancing drug.

Mayorga once knocked a horse out .
          Last edited by ModernTalking; 10-09-2012, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            Not sure if many peps know this but Mayweather was involved in many drive-by shootings.

Mayorga once knocked a horse out .
            Didn't Floyd's father hold him up and use him as a shield in a shooting?

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
              Didn't Floyd's father hold him up and use him as a shield in a shooting?
              Yes, Sr. was dealing nonperformance enhancing drugs and he used Floyd as a bulletproof jacket.

Comment

-Rigondeaux was given a huge helping hand by Gamboa when he arrived from Cuba.

-Gamboa is a is a huge Call of Duty fan. We went to a local Best Buy as soon as Black Ops 1 was released. He needed his fix lol.

-Yuriorkis and Yoelvis don't mix well on a b-ball court.

-Gamboa enjoys IT challenges, he often attempts to go at it with either his networking equipment or re-installing OS's (home- routers, powerline ethernet adapters, win 7.. etc). In the end he just *ucks everything up!

-Amet Oner had a MUCH LARGER interest in assuring that Odlanier Solis received 'red carpet' treatment while Gamboa basically was sloppy seconds early in their pro careers. When Solis/Gamboa/Barthelemy signed with Arenabox, Oner did not for a slightest bit imagine that Gamboa would be his prime guy.
                Last edited by damit305; 10-09-2012, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Roy tore his left bicep training for Tito... Which is why his left bicep looks ridiculously swollen all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Roy tore his left bicep training for Tito... Which is why his left bicep looks ridiculously swollen all the time.
                    Here's one from someone who met RJ.
                    -
                    Roy Jones and how polite/friendly the dude is. I met him at the airport on a connecting flight to Pensacola. He was in the middle of a phone call when a man and his wife approached him and asked for a picture. He told the person on the phone to hold on while he took a picture with the couple. I thought that was really cool of him to do. It was so wild running into him like that. Had I not had a ****ty phone at the time (2006) I would have snapped off mad pics, but it was still fun seeing him next to me. He knew that I knew it was him, but I didn't say anything.
                    -

I think everyone already knows how cool of a dude Roy is, but still pretty badass of him.

Comment

Lennox Lewis is the only HW Superstar of his era

who is rich, happy, and healthy.

Every other HW of his era is either broke,dead,crazy,or depressed.

Comment

Working...
                      X