Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet another shadowboxing video.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You look a little stiff and your right hand is slow. Put some snap in your punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      You have a weird little style that I like. It's awkward. I know people will not agree with me and I could care less but go amateur and load your gloves for the first few fights. Not with plaster I used some liquid paste and poured a bit on the top of the knucle gauze. Create some buzz while you develop.

Thing is with your style and some help you can make some fuzz. Plus you have a PWill type of body and structure. Awkward styles are hard to figure out so you could make some buzz.

And if you think others are not cheating or taking something to have advantage bro you are kidding yourself. Don't be at a disadvantage.
      LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        You have a weird little style that I like. It's awkward. I know people will not agree with me and I could care less but go amateur and load your gloves for the first few fights. Not with plaster I used some liquid paste and poured a bit on the top of the knucle gauze. Create some buzz while you develop.

Thing is with your style and some help you can make some fuzz. Plus you have a PWill type of body and structure. Awkward styles are hard to figure out so you could make some buzz.

And if you think others are not cheating or taking something to have advantage bro you are kidding yourself. Don't be at a disadvantage.

The sooner you get banned from here, the better. All you ever do is troll & give bull**** & often very dangerous, idiotic advice on matters you know fcuk all about.
        It's boring & tiresome, it's not funny, neither is it clever.

I don't care if it's meant as a 'joke' you're a fcuking idiot that ought to log off for once in his miserable existence & sort himself out.

Spending 24/7 on here giving out bull****, harmful & dangerous advice whilst sending out abusive messages and crap, what a sad life you live. Grow up!

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
          The sooner you get banned from here, the better. All you ever do is troll & give bull**** & often very dangerous, idiotic advice on matters you know fcuk all about.
          It's boring & tiresome, it's not funny, neither is it clever.

I don't care if it's meant as a 'joke' you're a fcuking idiot that ought to log off for once in his miserable existence & sort himself out.

Spending 24/7 on here giving out bull****, harmful & dangerous advice whilst sending out abusive messages and crap, what a sad life you live. Grow up!
          AMEN taDat!!! ............Rockin'

Comment

Working...
          X