No announcement yet.

Have You Guys Seen Real Steel Yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Guys Seen Real Steel Yet?

I'm going tomorrow, the movie seems pretty solid and hugh jackman is hot. no ****

saw it this weekend. it's not bad at all, it's a good family film.

Comment

It's not bad the little kid gets annoying.

Comment

i dont like movies if theres kids in it. if the kid brutally dies im all in.

Comment

Not yet. Want to take my nephew to see it. Looks great.

Comment

Saw it and it was a good movie.

Feels good to watch it.

Hugh Jackman's acting was great. His boxing moves were commendable and looked fluid. It showed that he was an amateur boxer too.

edited for spoilers.
            Last edited by jjbj2; 10-11-2011, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
              Saw it and it was a good movie.

Feels good to watch it.

Hugh Jackman's acting was great. His boxing moves were commendable and looked fluid. It showed that he was an amateur boxer too.

Also, the last robot boxing match paid tribute to a lot of great fights.

It paid tribute to Juan Manuel Marquez's three knockdowns given by Pacquiao in the first round.

The last round when Jackman's robot took those heavy body punishment is reminiscent of George Foreman beating Muhammad Ali's body.

Also, the showboating between fights reminiscent of Roy Jones Jr., Prince Naseem Hamed, and especially Sugar Ray Leonard.

I like the movie a lot because the nuisances and the vintage homage to the rich boxing history is much appreciated by this boxing fan a lot.

Added to feel good boxing movie in my collection.
              Thanks for being the spoiler.

Comment

Working...
              X