Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Mayweather defeat any of the current middleweight champions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he fights any of the champions at the middleweight limit he will get manhandled and beaten up, brilliant fighter no doubt but not big enough for taking on the top men in that division.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
      I think he can beat all the light middles and any MW that can make 154...

But he lacks the courage to try.

Don't misinterpret this to mean I think he's a physical coward. I don't. I'm sure he has no physical fear of anybody.

What he he lacks is emotional courage.

What would he do w/o his "0"? He can't risk that. His ego couldn't take it.

He'd probably flip out and have to start takin' psychotropics and layin' on a couch badmouthin' his daddy to a shrink.

If Floyd was so concerned about keeping his 0 why would he go to Junior middleweight to fight a much bigger Oscar when he could have done it at a catchweight like Pacquiao did?

And why did`nt Floyd take the catchweight Cotto offered him?Floyd instead told him he`ll figt him at his weight even though Floyd weighed in far below middleweight on fight night.

When Floyd signed to fight Zab Judah it was before Zab lost to Baldomir and that was considered a very risky fight for Floyd.Zab was coming off of a impressive win over a prime Cory Spinks who was an excellent boxer.And Zab went on to give Floyd problems in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
        Mayweather squeezes out a narrow decision victory against Sergio (wins a comfortable UD @ 154)

Wide pts decision against Golovkin in a non-competitive affair (this is the same guy that went life and death with a SHOT Ouma for christs sake)

See above for Quillin

And i've never seen Gaele fight, but based on the simple fact that he isn't American and has never fought in America, i'm pretty sure he blows donkey nuttz. No need to even entertain that scenario.

I seen Geale fight and you are right about Geale,he`s terrible.Anybody that seen Geale fights and thinks he could beat Floyd is either a Floyd hater or an idiot.Floyd would win every round against him.

Comment

Originally posted by hogey View Post
          If he fights any of the champions at the middleweight limit he will get manhandled and beaten up, brilliant fighter no doubt but not big enough for taking on the top men in that division.
          Have you seen Geale fight?He`s as slow as a elephant throwing a right hook under water.And he`s very limited in skills.Floyd would beat him easily.

Comment

NONE.....

he wouldn't fight any of them to begin with.

Martinez would kill himself to come to 150 to get a fight and that fool still wouldn't fight martinez.

Comment

Floyd isn't a puncher at 147, let alone middleweight. He doesn't have the power to hold off a middleweight with a good chin. Skill can only take you so far.

Boxing 101: A good big man beats a good little man.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyDempsey View Post
                Floyd isn't a puncher at 147, let alone middleweight. He doesn't have the power to hold off a middleweight with a good chin. Skill can only take you so far.

LOL, you're right man, but we're talking about the ATG Floyd Meayweather here.

Self preservation.

Comment

Yes. Not that he would or should but yes. He would be a favorite against at least two of them at mw.

Comment

Is one over 40 ? If not than none of them

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyDempsey View Post

He has good power if your sucker punched .

Comment

Working...
                      X