Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you dislike Amir Khan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't stand all the delusional stuff he says. It has just become so grating.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I can't stand all the delusional stuff he says. It has just become so grating.
      To be honest nearly all fighters say delusional things, to either sell them selves or it could be there aim in the future. I guess most people around here pick Amir Khan apart because he said something about beating Mayweather and how his legs are gone now. Yesterday I saw a video of Adrien Broner saying that he could F-up Marquez and Manny, how come no one is jumping on him?

To me it seem like it's something personal about Khan that they dislike about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
        You missed the obvious one. Everyone ditched him after the way he behaved following the Peterson fight.
        Good point,that and the Garcia lucky punch excuse.

Comment

Voted:

Over inflated ego despite not being elite
          Horrible Personality

But despite that, I give him all the credit in the world for seeking out the toughest opponents. He is one of the few that actually does these days.

And being ****ing hilarious

"I don't talk much, I let my fists do the talking in the ring"

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
          Yesterday I saw a video of Adrien Broner saying that he could F-up Marquez and Manny, how come no one is jumping on him?
          Seriously?

Make a thread about Broner right now. Positive or negative, it doesn't matter.

It'd be even worse if he had gotten humbled with a knockout several times and was still claiming to be elite.

Comment

This is why it's pretty unfair to Klitschkos,Pacquaio, and Lucian Bute. They are actually great people to like, but their rabid fan bases make people dislike them,

Guys like Khan,Broner,Floyd,Margarito,alienate fans themselves.

Comment

I wouldn't say I'm a true fan of his but I don't mind the kid.

He's always in an exciting fight and he shows tons of heart and just when I think I'm starting to like the dude again, he'll do or say something that's beyond stupid and makes me dislike the dude again.

But if we're going off that list, I'd say 'over-inflated ego despite not being elite' is the thing that probably gets me the most. I don't mind fighters wanting to become the P4P best...it's just sort of show some level of respect almost.

Like Ward is up there P4P best...same as Sergio...but these guys show the proper respect.
              Last edited by P4P_No1; 12-14-2012, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
                This is why it's pretty unfair to Klitschkos,Pacquaio, and Lucian Bute. They are actually great people to like, but their rabid fan bases make people dislike them,

Guys like Khan,Broner,Floyd,Margarito,alienate fans themselves.
                I think it's very harsh to put Khan in that company

The other three are actually horrible.

Khan is just a bit stupid.

Comment

If Khan kept his mouth shut he'd be a very popular fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    I think it's very harsh to put Khan in that company

The other three are actually horrible.

Khan is just a bit stupid.
                    I wouldn't go that far. This is a man that did this to a fellow human being

Mr Hatton was crossing a road in Bolton town centre on March 2, 2006, when Khan's £65,000 BMW 645 convertible swerved past a queue of cars which had stopped for a red light and ploughed into him.

His right leg was detached from his hip and he had to have a metal rod inserted in his leg. He could walk only with the aid of a stick.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2F1SGFtRa
                    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
                      To be honest nearly all fighters say delusional things, to either sell them selves or it could be there aim in the future. I guess most people around here pick Amir Khan apart because he said something about beating Mayweather and how his legs are gone now. Yesterday I saw a video of Adrien Broner saying that he could F-up Marquez and Manny, how come no one is jumping on him?

To me it seem like it's something personal about Khan that they dislike about him.
                      Make a thread about Broner saying that. Everyone will jump on him.

Khan never stops saying delusional things, the man loses fights and immediately begins saying the stupidest things. It is very annoying, I find it hard to like Khan when I'm constantly thinking he needs to shut up.

Comment

Working...
                      X