No announcement yet.

Why are soo many tearing up Pacquiao**BANNED FOR 1000000TH PAC THREAD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are soo many tearing up Pacquiao**BANNED FOR 1000000TH PAC THREAD

I see no reason for soo many "boxing fans" to **** on Pacquiao for his loss. It was a great fight, both went blow for blow, and Juan won the battle. I see just str8 up disrespect all over these boards for a atg. Pacman really doesnt deserve this kind of treatment tbh. He never did anything to get this kind of treatment from the world. Congrats to Juan for the great achievement. He would be wise to retire on top and go out like a don.

"boxing fans" aren't tearing him up. Flowmos are.

There are plenty of videos of true boxing fans on youtube, saying how they thought JMM would win, but didn't want to see Manny go out like that.

Only blinded Flowmos are actually happy.

Comment

In before "It's the pacturds that we hate, not Pacquiao" - which is the most ******ed excuse I've ever read on this board.

Comment

PACQUIAO'D
        Last edited by Dunkeroo23; 12-09-2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post

In all seriousness it is the feeling of vindication, ''I told you so''. For years people were laughed at and ridiculed when they pointed out Pacquiao's weaknesses as a fighter. People made him out to be someone he wasn't, when the image created over the last 4 years came crashing down people are going to laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

In all seriousness it is the feeling of vindication, ''I told you so''. For years people were laughed at and ridiculed when they pointed out Pacquiao's weaknesses as a fighter. People made him out to be someone he wasn't, when the image created over the last 4 years came crashing down people are going to laugh.
            LMAO, after 1 fight, and 1 KO. Okay buddy. This is just an excuse to hate on a dude from another country, that has a feud with your idol. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Because of Mannys fanboys , its rubbing their nose into what we have been telling them for years , its all written record , CWS , big rings , ducking , and then looking really bad in fights with healthy opponents not weakened by draining CWs !

Live by the sword die by the sword , Karma always gets you !

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                "boxing fans" aren't tearing him up. Flowmos are.

There are plenty of videos of true boxing fans on youtube, saying how they thought JMM would win, but didn't want to see Manny go out like that.

Only blinded Flowmos are actually happy.
                Flowmos???? HUH? i hate floyd as equally as i hate pac

now let me and other like minded boxing fans celebrate

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
                  Flowmos???? HUH? i hate floyd as equally as i hate pac

now let me and other like minded boxing fans celebrate
                  You don't count. Your most likely of a Hispanic decent, or a JMM fan. I hold no grudges with you. You're probably just happy that your GUY won.

Flowmos are just happy, because THEIR guy somehow had something to do with this.

Nah suckas. He's on the sidelines watching, while real men put in the work.

Comment

The thing I find most funny about this fight are the individuals who believe a Floyd fan only likes Marquez because he beat Pacquiao. I guess individuals who only support a fighter because of their nationality automatically jump to certain conclusions but fans of the sport should realise that a fan of Floyd might see certain attributes in Marquez fight game that is personally appealing to them.

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    LMAO, after 1 fight, and 1 KO. Okay buddy. This is just an excuse to hate on a dude from another country, that has a feud with your idol. Nothing more, nothing less.
                    It's not just one fight you silly prick. If it was one fight the speculations on his weaknesses would start now. No for years he has been able to paper over the cracks in his boxing ability, it didn't matter if his defense was poor because he escaped with the W, it didn't matter if he lunged in with his attacks because he escaped with the W, it didn't matter if his boxing IQ was below room temperature because he escaped with the W. This time those inabilities led to him getting knocked the fuck out, the consequences of his inability exist for the world to see.

Comment

Working...
                    X