No announcement yet.

BAM BAM "I'm the new Chavez Snr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
    sorry Bam Bam but Canelo falls into this category.... for now..
    Based on what? While Rios certainly is no Chavez Sr (he has a lot in common with Chavez Jr), with Canelos reluctance to fight quality opposition he's no more fit to wear Chavez Srs shoes than Rios

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      great vid man. much respect to chavez sr. I never knew he used head movement and slipped punches like that.

Comment

Chavez sr would have destroyed rios's career within 4 easy rounds. What a joke rios is, he isn't even close to a 1/10th of what chavez sr was.

Comment

He's the next Arturo Gatti if anything, a fighter that knows how to box will destroy him, but he is fun to watch against other brawlers.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            last time i checked, chavez sr was NOT a no skill, flat footed, bent up tomato can who can do nothing that resembles boxing. what will it take for this kid to realize he is trash and the only reason he is anywhere is because he is with arum and because he has a big mouth.

he should be slapped in the face and kicked out of the gym for comparin himself and chavez sr in the same sentence. what a disgraceful piece of shit joke
            i have to agree, rios hasn't done shit and is no where close to chavez, sr.

Comment

Rios is underrated.

Margarito chin with no cements on his fist.

arturo gatti heart.

Margarito work rate.

but he is no JCC sr thats for sure.

Comment

Lmao. This guy.

Comment

Looks like bam bam lost the last 6 brain cells he had left..chavez snr was a master of boxing..rios has a good chin and lots of heart but he better stop dreaming.

Comment

Rios hasn't even gotten to JL Castillo's level on the "style that resembles SR" ladder.

Comment

wow...
                      no!

Comment

Working...
                      X