Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Videro] Gangster ****ed with the wrong skater dude.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    Why are people defendnig the guy that had the gun? Seriously?
    They don't like it when whites whoop their race or another race. This website is a known racist hate site, and they are the reason why.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      I edited some of that post because for some reason the 1st time I saw it immediately the video started with the skater on top. I don't **** wit guns. I don't **** wit nobody who ****s wit guns. Thats some bull*****. Im old school in that way like the movie friday "You win some you lose some, but you live to fight another day."

Honestly I would have grabbed the gun if I was one of the skater kids friends and let them fight it out if they had a beef. I wasn't there and didn't hear the conversation.
      You're a dumb *****.

You are a *****, who the **** would want a ****** teen like you as a friend.

If someone pulled a gun on my friend, I would grab the gun and let them fight it out.

You are such an idiot, I hope you get gang raped you sissy. People like you must hug trees so they don't get cut and shiet you fool.

Comment

F&ck the gangster, he deserved the beat down. **** all gangster, i don't care what race, ethinicity, color, or religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post

And they say the gangstas are the ones that always jump in fights? **** that. That skater had like 3-4 people with him and one lil pussay had to jump in. That makes me think he had no people around him to have his back or him and his boys wasn't really "gangsta" not that I'm a gangsta or anything but if that was my boy that motha****a who jumped in woulda took his beating.
          I guess I'm not surprised that a wannabe gang banger, like yourself, would defend the wannabe gangster in the video. The guy had a fucking gun. That gangster wannabe deserved to get it worse than he did for pulling a gun like a ***** for no reason. You need to grow up, kid or you will end up back in jail with that tough guy attitude you sport.

Comment

Any dude who puts my life in his hands to that extent...isn't going off that easy. Still think he got off easy.

Comment

Working...
            X