Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arizas New version "Khan was scared of his father so he said he would pay me private

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the end it's Amir who gets hurt by all of this. Publicity wise, relationship wise and most importantly boxing wise.

Comment

I posted this a week ago before I saw this latest footage

Having watched the various Youtube bits and listened to Amir,Roach and a
      Ariza this is my take on the situation.
      Things have not been all happy families in camp Khan for some time mainly because of issues between Team Khan and the training team. |Roach and Ariza are all about the nuts and bolts of training and building a fighter,the PR demands of Team Khan and Reebok are a distraction they don't need. Also Roach and Ariza must have also had reservations about how healthy the whole Asian family politics thing is to Amir's future. It is not a normal situation normally a fighter turns up by himself to train and not a group of extended family of money grabbers as well.
      Team Khan have been playing delaying tactics with paying Ariza for some time and no doubt this pissed him off. Ariza comes over as a guy that does not take Khrap lying down and would stand up to them.He got round this by going straight to Amir to sort out the money.This undermined Team Khan's authority and presented a threat to their control. If Ariza can get Amir doing his own business what is going to happen next?
      Team Khan would have innate concerns about Amir growing up and splitting and going his own way and the meal ticked days coming to an end . The closeness of Amir to Ariza and Roach worried them so Team Khan dropped a classic divide and rule plan.Ariza's move to get Amir to sign a contract provided the excuse to make the break.
      The result of this is a warning to Freddy to stick to training only ,don't go round giving Amir any ideas of indipendance. Also a demostration of team Khan's power and ultimately splitting a potential powerful influence on Amir to secure control.
      That is my speculation ,it could be way off the mark but that is how it looks to me.

If anything this latest video makes me more convinced I am on the right lines.

Comment

Working...
      X