Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever been caught...doing the most private of private things?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever been caught...doing the most private of private things?

Last night my girlfriend came home earlier than she ever has and caught me, naked, watching pron, and stroking it with a mask and snorkel on.

There's not really much to say at that point. She walked right past me and went into the bedroom. I quickly turned the pron off, put on some pants, and took the mask and snorkel off. Five minuets later she came out of the bedroom and asked how my day was... it was like she didn't just catch me throttling myself with a mask and snorkel on. The rest of the evening went as normal. We had baked chicken and green beans for dinner, and then watched the simpsons.

I don't really don't know what else to say.

Explain the mask and snorkel.

Comment

Haha, that is brilliance. Why, just why did you have a snorkel on in the 1st place?

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
        Last night my girlfriend came home earlier than she ever has and caught me, naked, watching pron, and stroking it with a mask and snorkel on.

There's not really much to say at that point. She walked right past me and went into the bedroom. I quickly turned the pron off, put on some pants, and took the mask and snorkel off. Five minuets later she came out of the bedroom and asked how my day was... it was like she didn't just catch me throttling myself with a mask and snorkel on. The rest of the evening went as normal. We had baked chicken and green beans for dinner, and then watched the simpsons.

I don't really don't know what else to say.
        youre fuucked.

Comment

Originally posted by CONORBOBWEAVE View Post
          Haha, that is brilliance. Why, just why did you have a snorkel on in the 1st place?
          it was a mermaid prono.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
            it was a mermaid prono.
            link please.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
              link please.
              i had it on my computer. I downloaded it from a different forum but i deleted it because i didn't want my gf to find it.

Comment

Once got caught smashing a chicken with gravy as the lubricant and then ate the mash potato as if it were cuMm

Lmao

Comment

Working...
                X