Clear All

So in conclusion: pretty big.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
      So in conclusion: pretty big.
      Not as big as my purple python though.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        so whats the accepted theory on universe orientation?

is it still the membrane theory with multiple universes?
        They're still working on ToE (Theory of Everything) but in Hawking's new book he posits that it includes branes, superstrings and multiverses. I think that the second biggest problem facing physics right now is trying to square quantum physics with relativity. The biggest problem facing physics right now is "where all the bitches at?".

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          They're still working on ToE (Theory of Everything) but in Hawking's new book he posits that it includes branes, superstrings and multiverses. I think that the second biggest problem facing physics right now is trying to square quantum physics with relativity. The biggest problem facing physics right now is "where all the bitches at?".
          Answer

Stephen Hawkings bedroom

Comment

i dont need to click dat link,.... i already knew dat frum da bible...

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Which is a common number one problem for right about every science besides accounting(if you consider that science)

Comment

We can only imagine what a tiny ant in a huge park wonders about the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                  Nah, stuff there is so big, it is uncomprehensable. In fact it is so big my idea of significance just cant relate to it.
                  BTW, without google using, do you know what is the biggest man-made object?
                  The Great Pacific Garbage patch.

Comment

Shit be big yo.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                      BTW, without google using, do you know what is the biggest man-made object?
                      Audley Harrisons imaginary trophy cabinet.

Comment

Working...
                      X