No announcement yet.

Anyone Here NOT RACIST at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I'm probably the first one in this thread to give my honest answer. I would say i'm slightly racist. I don't go out with black girls, but I like black people, befriend them, I mostly support black fighters, I like Hip Hop which was started by black people. But one thing I don't do is go out with black girls. So I guess i'm a bit racist?
    lol i don't seek out black chicks but it happens. like that thread i made a long time ago and people were calling me racist.

funny that girl's (hispanic) black. you see? it happens, i didnt not let it happen because of that. i love her

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
      just no asians, they smell weird

there's a couple of guys at my gym who are asian, most likely japanese and they smell ****ing weird. like cheap clothes from the dollar store or something. i dont know exactly what is it

like cheap fabric
      Are you gonna take that?

Makavelli?

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
        Clown.

The only groups I would procreate with are european latin's preferably European latins(Romanian's, Italians etc) or a Anglo's.

Other than that, I would poo poo it.
        Your culture will be gone and you can't do anything about it.

Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
          Are you gonna take that?

Makavelli?
          i wasnt referring to brown asians like Pactalderri

Comment

i mean Makaverri

Comment

lol i don't seek out black chicks but it happens. like that thread i made a long time ago and people were calling me racist.

funny that girl's (hispanic) black. you see? it happens, i didnt not let it happen because of that. i love her

Comment

****, my bad

Makavelli

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  fight me with words, not youtube videos that i cant watch right now

Comment

I'm the least racist person I know. Being from KY, that's not really saying much, lol.

But seriously, I'm not racist AT ALL. I actually had problems in high school because I WASN'T racist.

Comment

fight me with words, not youtube videos that i cant watch right now
                      Gucci Mane

"i think i love her"

Comment

Working...
                      X