Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd talented enough to beat Paul Williams or Kelly Pavlik?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
    The size difference would be too big imo. Pavlik would be coming in a 6'2 and 180lb. Floyd also wouldn't have the power to keep the fight honest.
    i dunno, we seen a man 100lbs and a foot smaller win a few months ago. i dont think he would knock him out, he would box him silly. pavlik would be frustrated beause he is getting hit with 60% of his opponents punches and pavlik wont be landing very often. they do say that skills pay the bills!

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      i dunno, we seen a man 100lbs and a foot smaller win a few months ago. i dont think he would knock him out, he would box him silly. pavlik would be frustrated beause he is getting hit with 60% of his opponents punches and pavlik wont be landing very often. they do say that skills pay the bills!
      I dunno man. Manchester aye? Chorlton ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
        I dunno man. Manchester aye? Chorlton ftw!
        hahahahaha

Comment

Pavlik oh **** yeah easy, but not Paul Williams.

Comment

I think he'd be too quick for both of them.

Comment

He could out class palvik but as far as williams I give him a 50/50 chance. Everybody worried about palvik coming in heavy but **** baldie and oscar were f#ckin huge in the ring. I will admit that if floyd went up to at least 154 he would be a little slower. But def. Still be quicker then Kelly.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                What weight-class? 147 or 154?
                Let the human pipe cleaner prove he can come down to 147 like him and his promoter claim.

Pavlik wouldn't matter he can'tbox.

Comment

Working...
                X