Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto lost because of an awful fight plan...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
    More long jabs and plz more body work, Miguel kept going to the head. Mosley was doing good body work, I think Cotto can do without the cinching, he has all the tools he just didnt use them he taught Margarito was Torres but in reality these Mexicans dont play there it to win it.
    I HOPE he can get off to the body but Marg has a great defence against BODY shots, cotto said he wanted to but couldnt get off last time.

Mosley used the spearing jab tgo the body/chest well but then he has a better reach.

Miguel will win whatever happens Margs chin will not be half as solid as before and his confidence in himself and his durability wont be there

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      I HOPE he can get off to the body but Marg has a great defence against BODY shots, cotto said he wanted to but couldnt get off last time.

Mosley used the spearing jab tgo the body/chest well but then he has a better reach.

Miguel will win whatever happens Margs chin will not be half as solid as before and his confidence in himself and his durability wont be there
      Well, thats too bad that 37 year old screwed things up, so to get his name back he'd have to beat Shane up too, what a pitty no mercy go to work on both there bodys its time for Miguel to shine. Maybe the plaster was effecting his ability to see and think...lol

Comment

If Cotto lost to Margcheato, he could very well lose to Victor Ortiz, Andre Berto, Luis Collazo, Kelly Brook, Alfredo Angulo, and that Argentina guy, I'm not sure how long his win streak will be.If he needs to clinch like a 37 year old

Comment

Working...
        X