Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emanuel Steward will also train Jose Cotto !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
    I guess jose i s moving up to face saul.. I dont expect canelo to fight below 147... right
    Exactly...and that's why he will have no chance.

Thing is, with how ****ty 135 is right now, if Cotto could get back down there he could definitely pick up a belt IMO.

Comment

he fought @ 140 on his last fight.... but i guess that 5 pounds is asking too much..

im really surprised with jose.. him... fighting alvarez so quickly after comming back.. hes def.. stepping up in comp... if he fights saul....

dont know if this is the right move.. but hey.. is a big stage... and a big opportunity for him.. if he manage to upset canelo.. he will be on the right track... right away....

Comment

Alvarez is bringing in the new era of a mexican boxer!

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
          for his fight agaisnt SAUL CANELO ALVAREZ!!

it seems like that!!!

http://www.vocero.com/index.php?opti...oxeo&Itemid=24

GOOD TO HEAR!!!!!
          i didnt even know emanuel steward was a Boxing Trainer till i watch wladimir vs chambers...i honestly thought the guy was just a Commentator at fights..

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
            i didnt even know emanuel steward was a Boxing Trainer till i watch wladimir vs chambers...i honestly thought the guy was just a Commentator at fights..
            really how long have you been wacthing boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
              Damn bro, you must be living under a rock.

Comment

Working...
              X