Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Top Rank fighters and GoldenBoy fighters fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny vs Danny is "reportedly" being discussed if Floyd doesn't fight Pacquiao next year.

Comment

I think Haymon has the same plan as Arum in house fights. IMO Haymon is saving his fighters from taking fights to put them in tough fights when he gets that deal with NBC. If he doesn't get that deal and he continues to have his stable of fighters basically on a "bum of the month" tour I will agree that Haymon is a problem. I know Haymon doesn't give interviews so we don't where he stands when it comes to other promoters. It was Arum who has come out said he won't work with Haymon not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
        I think Haymon has the same plan as Arum in house fights. IMO Haymon is saving his fighters from taking fights to put them in tough fights when he gets that deal with NBC. If he doesn't get that deal and he continues to have his stable of fighters basically on a "bum of the month" tour I will agree that Haymon is a problem. I know Haymon doesn't give interviews so we don't where he stands when it comes to other promoters. It was Arum who has come out said he won't work with Haymon not the other way around.
        If it isn't obvious by after being taken off the #1 boxing programming station in the US, getting tossed from Golden Boy and having a CEO of CBS negotiate a Manny fight then nothing will ever show you that Haymon is a problem. Not after what Arum has said or even Kathy Duva flat out saying "Haymon does make fights, he stops them from happening." I mean you can even get google on your PC for christ sake, if Haymon own MS you couldn't use your ipod, google or go on amazon.com with your computer.

Comment

I already posted Herrera vs benavidez jr

The list of gbp fighters has been updated on their website.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            You feel better now that you got that out of your system?
            yeah i do actually

honestly your opinions are mostly **** but u take it all in your stride, so its all good

Comment

When they are willing to give up rights to future fights to TR

Comment

Working...
              X