Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Broner makes easy work of Paulie and Maidana by the end of the year...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be more impressed if Broner is able to spar with Errol Spence and not get knocked out. That would be better than beating both.

Comment

I think if Broner can get past Maidana then a scrap between he and Thurman would be a potential fight of the year. Sounds to good to be true though, honestly the idea of Haymon matching him against Maidana even sounds a little far fetched.

Comment

wont be impressed as malignaggi is not a threat and maidana doesnt belong at 47..however if he beat somebody like provo***o... i would be

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
          then fans need to be calling for him to fight the top guys around 140 & 147

this includes Floyd, Pac, Bradley / JMM, Khan / Alexander, Garcia / Matthyssse

and none of this he aint ready yet, he young doe, their friends or he aint earned it coz u all know the guys on the list above have all fought people who shouldn't really be in the ring with them
          Don't you think he should fight Peterson, Khan, Maidana, Garcia, Bradley etc before he even makes it to Floyd, Pacman, or even Matthysse?
          Realistically Broner hasn't done **** yet .

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
            Don't you think he should fight Peterson, Khan, Maidana, Garcia, Bradley etc before he even makes it to Floyd, Pacman, or even Matthysse?
            Realistically Broner hasn't done **** yet .
            well I did actually put khan, Garcia and Bradley on that list and him beating Maidana was part of this thread soooooo...

my point was that after beating Paulie and Maidana with ease (if that happens) then a fight with either Pac or Floyd shouldn't be a problem for anyone

Comment

I think Broner beats both Maidana and Paulie... People are just trying to say they want him in a fight where the other guys is live. Love maidana but i think Broner could stop that guy... Just a hunch I have.

Alexander is an interesting fight for Broner. Hate Alexander but just stylistically seems interesting (I'd pull for broner but not with that much confidence). Maybe Berto and Broner? Ortiz-Broner? Id love that

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                I think Broner beats both Maidana and Paulie... People are just trying to say they want him in a fight where the other guys is live. Love maidana but i think Broner could stop that guy... Just a hunch I have.

Alexander is an interesting fight for Broner. Hate Alexander but just stylistically seems interesting (I'd pull for broner but not with that much confidence). Maybe Berto and Broner? Ortiz-Broner? Id love that
                for me Berto / Ortiz r not much better level than Maidana at this point... for different reasons but they are stepping stones at best

Comment

Well, those guys do nothing really.

If he beats Guerrero or Mikey. Then I will be like, this guy is for real.

Hell, if he beats Amir Khan. I'll give him big ups.

But right now. He's just an annoying Floyd clone without the fundamentals and I like Floyd but at least Floyd wasn't imitating another dude.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                    I'd be more impressed if Broner is able to spar with Errol Spence and not get knocked out. That would be better than beating both.
                    No one is gonna know who you're talking about.

I made a topic talking about his potential pre-olympics. No one still really knows about him but they will eventually.

Comment

broner vs maidana will be a really good fight style wise

Comment

Working...
                      X