Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for on Saturday: Broner or DeMarco?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
      lmao. if that's how u feel, so be it. if rooting for fellow american fighters is wrong, oh well. won't change the fact that Broner is boxing the ears off of demarco this weekend
      It's true man. You guys do it to girls ALLLLL THE TIME. Just cause a woman doesn't like black guys....she gets labeled as racist. The same thing with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        It's true man. You guys do it to girls ALLLLL THE TIME. Just cause a woman doesn't like black guys....she gets labeled as racist. The same thing with boxing.
        LMAO, what? that was random.

don't take your personal women issues out on me brah, im just some dude on a boxing forum.

Comment

Demarco all night.. I give Demarco a small chance to beat Broner though. Hopefully Demarco can pull the upset...

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
            LMAO, what? that was random.

don't take your personal women issues out on me brah, im just some dude on a boxing forum.
            *sigh* You just don't get it kiddo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              *sigh* You just don't get it kiddo.
              i do get it, i get that you have some pent up anger and you're trying to take it out on me . i get that you try to accuse a certain group of being racist and biased yet ignore the other groups who operate and do the exact same. do you call out the Pinoy's who seem to root for Nonito and Pac, or the extremely biased mexicanos? or is just a horrible racist thing for AA's?

that's what i got out of your statements brah.

Comment

I like upsets. Rooting for DeMarco.

Broner is a good fighter and he'll most likely pull it off, but you never know what a guy like DeMarco can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                  broner, just cause he pisses everyone off
                  just keep winning and talking **** IT WORKS LOL

Comment

I have no rooting interest...... Just hoping for a good fight

Comment

I'm rooting for the humble underdog. Tough to root for the guy everyone expects to walk through the other guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X