No announcement yet.

[VIDEO]Miguel Vazquez: 'I will expose Adrien Broner' + Gesta Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
    Ponce was a 5'5" 122/126 lber fighting at 130 and he's slow as fck. You just wait and see bro, I see Broner's career full of cherry picks. Remember the opponents they had lined up before Escobedo, short guys with no pop. If I remember correctly at least one of them was.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    ponce is a 126 pounder..........i thought he looked drained & weaker at 122. 122 is also where he was ko'd.

so from 126 to 129 (where he fought broner) is a 3 pound difference..............sure broner is taller but the overall weight difference is massively over exaggerated. ponce is a huge puncher & if broner had a weak chin he would have been dropped against pounce. i don't think broner has a weak chin at all............

looking for one punch against broner is bad game plan. in fact i think that this is the worse kinda plan. you need multiple hard shots against broner & you have to wear him down. (thats the kinda plan that fighters should be thinking about when they fight him) not hoping that he has a weak chin & swinging for 1 shot because they themselves will get ko'd.
    Last edited by Godsfly; 09-07-2012, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
      so from 126 to 129 (where he fought broner) is a 3 pound
      Are you like serious right now my dude? Like seriously? Do you know the weight difference on fight night? ZZZzzzZZZzzzz Do you know when you're bigger than your opponent your punch resistance is higher? Unless you're Khan of course...

And I never mentioned anything about a 1 punch KO...

Comment

Lol...................

Comment

Working...
        X