No announcement yet.

Haye Chisora wasent a brawl . It was a streetfight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye Chisora wasent a brawl . It was a streetfight

I am sick of people saying that last nights fracas was just a brawl between Haye and Chisora . Aswell as this a lot of people are saying that what happened last night was nothing new in boxing and mention that fighters of the past such as Frazier and Ali brawled in public as well as Lewis and Rahman , Tyson and Lewis . First of all Ali and Frazier didnt brawl they wrestled to promote the fight, the same with Rahman and Lewis, both of these fights were clearly staged . While the Tyson and Lewis scuffle was a real brawl, as both men traded punches and Tyson did bite Lewis leg . There were no weapons used by either boxer, even though it was still disgraceful behaviour from Tyson and he should of had his licence revoked . But this was much worse than that and had nothing to do with boxing and the promotion of the fight, which all the other scuffles mentioned did , even though the Tyson - Lewis scuffle did cross the line by a big margin. But last nights fracas not only crossed the line in boxing, it crossed the the line by a million miles and scraped away what little credibility boxing has left . Both men have clearly brought the sport in to serious disrepute . They both clearly intended to cause grevious bodily harm to each other, by smashing each other with bottles. One of Chisoras entourage did infact glass Adam Booth and he could of easily blinded Booth .The same with David Haye he started the brawl by glassing Chisora in the face, he also could of done serious damage to Chisora . It angers me to hear people saying last night was great for the heavyweight divsioin and it will bring back some excitement to the division and some even found it humourous . Well to the people who say that I will ask you this . Would you have found it exciting for the heavyweight divsion if someone involved in the brawl got seriously injuried or worse yet someone was killed , because it could of easily happened, for instance if some of the smashed glass cut booths neck it could of severed a main artery. He could of bleed to death within minutes and the same could of happened with Haye glassing Chisora . Both fighters should not only have their licences revoked but both should be banned from boxing for life . Also both men should be charged with intent of grevious bodily harm and should both spend time in prison. To put things in to perspective, if they were average joes glassing each other on the street thats what would happen. I cant believe boxing has sunk this low.
    Last edited by catskills23; 02-19-2012, 07:06 PM. Reason: misspelling

Originally posted by catskills23 View Post
    One of Chisoras entourage did infact glass Adam Booth and he could of easily blinded.
    for instance if some of the smashed glass cut booths neck it could of severed a main artery, he could of bleed to death within minutes
    lol no, Haye smashed him with a tripod

I cant believe boxing has sunk this low.
    It's been happening for decades. Go onto elie seckbach's site and you can see the top 10 brawls with many legends of the sport involved.

Comment

No one bottled Booth. Watch it again. Haye threw a tripod at his head.

Call it want you want, brawl, streetfight, handbags at dawn it is what it is. It is really quite sad for the sport, but it isn't anything new.

Comment

Ali and Frazier were fined 5k each for that wrestling match.Was that staged aswell?

And Booth got hit i nthe head by Haye himself.

And let's not act like people think only choir boys are involved in boxing,quite the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          lol no, Haye smashed him with a tripod

It's been happening for decades. Go onto elie seckbach's site and you can see the top 10 brawls with many legends of the sport involved.

You couldnt be more wrong nothing like this has ever happened in boxing. Haye clearly glassed Chisora and Booth was glassed by one of Chisora's entourage. Also after Chisora was glassed by Haye he picked up a glass bottle with the intention of glassing Haye . Its not only the brawl that was bad but the fact that the security was was so bad and that Warren and Vitals promotor were egging Chisora on to go down to Haye. Also the tripod that Haye threw it could of seriously injured someone . There is no excuse for both fighters behaviour last night , both men are thugs and should never be allowed box again. You cant honestly compare this incident to Ali and Frazier . Ali and Frazier was a publicity stunt neither man threw a punch and they were only fined to make it seem a legitimate brawl . I am sure both were refunded after the fight.

Comment

man shut up u ***git. u soft as hot butter. this **** was great. i loved it and it was great for boxing. i hope they fight by spring this **** is everywhere and people loved it. it showed the passion that could be brought back to the sport. this is what we needed man. im glad haye is back. thats my mufuaka. i hope he beat chisora ****less and then wlad beats him into a coma after.

Comment

This was just about the most exciting thing that has happened in HW boxing for years. Good or Bad, you can't deny its sparked some life into a dead division.

Comment

You couldnt be more wrong nothing like this has ever happened in boxing.
                lol, as I said go to elie sechbach's site and you can see many, many similar incidents featuring many legends of the sport.

Haye clearly glassed Chisora and Booth was glassed by one of Chisora's entourage.
                No, Haye punched Chisora with a bottle in his hand, Booth was hit by a camera tripod. Watch the video (more closely this time).

There is no excuse for both fighters behaviour last night , both men are thugs and should never be allowed box again.
                Things like this are going to happen, you can't go ending entire careers every time it does.

Comment

I am sick of people saying that last nights fracas was just a brawl between Haye and Chisora . Aswell as this a lot of people are saying that what happened last night was nothing new in boxing and mention that fighters of the past such as Frazier and Ali brawled in public as well as Lewis and Rahman , Tyson and Lewis . First of all Ali and Frazier didnt brawl they wrestled to promote the fight, the same with Rahman and Lewis, both of these fights were clearly staged . While the Tyson and Lewis scuffle was a real brawl, as both men traded punches and Tyson did bite Lewis leg . There were no weapons used by either boxer, even though it was still disgraceful behaviour from Tyson and he should of had his licence revoked . But this was much worse than that and had nothing to do with boxing and the promotion of the fight, which all the other scuffles mentioned did , even though the Tyson - Lewis scuffle did cross the line by a big margin. But last nights fracas not only crossed the line in boxing, it crossed the the line by a million miles and scraped away what little credibility boxing has left . Both men have clearly brought the sport in to serious disrepute . They both clearly intended to cause grevious bodily harm to each other, by smashing each other with bottles. One of Chisoras entourage did infact glass Adam Booth and he could of easily blinded Booth .The same with David Haye he started the brawl by glassing Chisora in the face, he also could of done serious damage to Chisora . It angers me to hear people saying last night was great for the heavyweight divsioin and it will bring back some excitement to the division and some even found it humourous . Well to the people who say that I will ask you this . Would you have found it exciting for the heavyweight divsion if someone involved in the brawl got seriously injuried or worse yet someone was killed , because it could of easily happened, for instance if some of the smashed glass cut booths neck it could of severed a main artery. He could of bleed to death within minutes and the same could of happened with Haye glassing Chisora . Both fighters should not only have their licences revoked but both should be banned from boxing for life . Also both men should be charged with intent of grevious bodily harm and should both spend time in prison. To put things in to perspective, if they were average joes glassing each other on the street thats what would happen. I cant believe boxing has sunk this low.
                  Are you a little b1tch or what????

Comment

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+a+paragraph%3F

Comment

Working...
                    X