Chael Sonnen is right..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chael Sonnen is right..

He is the champion, but I am the best..

I hope he gets a rematch, he dominated the P4P #1 fighter for 4.5 rounds and got sloppy late. If he doesn't get a rematch, Shame on the ufc..

You had it Chael

Comment

_________, all that smack talk..

Dorian its sort of like if you talked smack about how bad you'd whoop me, then I beat your head in

Comment

and Silva doesn't need to prove himself...again, he's the champ.

Comment

i think silva beats him in a rematch,he had the wrong game plan and never gave chael the respect he should off

hope we get to see this fight again

Comment

Silva is out til next year with a rib injury. He should fight somebody else instead of waiting.

Comment

He should fight Vitor Belfort.

Anderson is the champion, but I am the best - Chael summed it up perfectly.

Comment

Do people remember Sonnen getting a cut over his eye from an Anderson Silva elbow in the 4th?

Do they seem to forget the punch that hurt Sonnen in the 5th, that eventually led to the triangle?

I'll admit that for the first 3 rounds Sonnen dominated and dictated the entire fight. But in the 4th, when he got rocked with an elbow and took Silva down, he was more hesitant and didn't have that killer instinct you need to have to beat the champ. However, he is not the better fighter. The better fighter came back from adversity to win the fight.

Comment

chael cried UNCLE

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    I'll admit that for the first 3 rounds Sonnen dominated
                    How objective of you...

Comment

Working...
                    X