Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAYweather vs PACquaio: BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Horus View Post

Arum works for Pacquaio... and plus Pacquaio team and lawyer already played thier hand and express that they want mayweather... remember it was pacquaio manager and team who did the Negotiations for the hatton fight and arum was just the middle man. Because if you remember ARUM was trying to get pacquaio to sign a 50/50 split from day 1 but Pacquaio team wasnt going for none of that...
    You have to remember all the begging arum was doing to pacquaio to sign the contract before he loses the fight...

so lets all pray once pacquaio beats hatton that once again pacquaio manager and team reaches out to mayweather team and Negotiations can begin.

because believe me I dont think Pacquaio would take a high risk medium reward fight in mosley or cotto..

when he can get a High risk and Higher reward in a fight with Mayweather...

Common sense will they you that.

Why are you using a large font size?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post

Why are you using a large font size?
      Ummm....that was a hard question?

Im sorry I dont think I have a answer for you right now.
      but ask again tomorrow and i might have something for you..
      Last edited by Horus; 03-27-2009, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Mayweather is closer in size to De La Hoya:

lol @ fools trying to justify fights with pound 4 pound rankings..
        if that's the case, I want to see Hopkins v. Mayweather as well.

Many never stepped foot at 147 and y'all trying to make him fight there?
        PATHETIC.

Mayweather should stick to fighting dudes his OWN size:
        Miguel Cotto
        Height: 5'8''
        Reach: 69
        Chest:39
        Forearms: 11 1/2
        Waist: 32
        Thigh: 22 1/2
        Calf: 12
        Neck: 16
        Wrist: 7 1/2
        Fist: 11

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          Mayweather is closer in size to De La Hoya:

lol @ fools trying to justify fights with pound 4 pound rankings..
          if that's the case, I want to see Hopkins v. Mayweather as well.

Many never stepped foot at 147 and y'all trying to make him fight there?
          PATHETIC.

Mayweather should stick to fighting dudes his OWN size:
          Miguel Cotto
          Height: 5'8''
          Reach: 69
          Chest:39
          Forearms: 11 1/2
          Waist: 32
          Thigh: 22 1/2
          Calf: 12
          Neck: 16
          Wrist: 7 1/2
          Fist: 11
          Floyd Mayweather
          vs.
          Manny Pacquaio
          Height: 5'8
          Height: 5'6
          Reach:"72”"
          Reach:"67”"
          Chest: "37"
          Chest: "40"
          Biceps:" 16"
          Biceps:" 13"
          Waist:"31"
          Waist:"28"
          Thigh:"22"
          Thigh:"20"
          Calf:"14"
          Calf:"15"
          Neck:"17"
          Neck:"16"
          Wrist:"7"
          Wrist:"8"
          Fist: "9"
          Fist: "10"

get your **** together man...

Comment

Floyd Mayweather
            vs.
            Manny Pacquaio
            Height: 5'8
            Height: 5'6
            Reach:"72”"
            Reach:"67”"
            Chest: "37"
            Chest: "40"
            Biceps:" 16"
            Biceps:" 13"
            Waist:"31"
            Waist:"28"
            Thigh:"22"
            Thigh:"20"
            Calf:"14"
            Calf:"15"
            Neck:"17"
            Neck:"16"
            Wrist:"7"
            Wrist:"8"
            Fist: "9"
            Fist: "10"

get your **** together man...
            Mayweather is a lot more similar in size with Cotto & Mosley.. you get your **** together.
            LOL Pacquiao has a 28 inch waist for ****s sake.
            I remember I used De La Hoya's measurements to show how both of them weren't that far off and you said that measurements didn't determine size though.. now you using measurements to justify the fight..

Anyway, Manny didn't even spend a year at lightweight and now you want him to move up to 147? Damn, I can't believe you are that pathetic that you have to justify fights with much smaller opponents so that Mayweather doesn't take a risk and fight a real legit threat.

Comment

• maywheather shouldn't challenge my man manny!! if he like keep his undeafeted career.. pacquiao i jsut too fast and too active for floyd

Comment

Mayweather is a lot more similar in size with Cotto & Mosley.. you get your **** together.
                LOL Pacquiao has a 28 inch waist for ****s sake.
                I remember I used De La Hoya's measurements to show how both of them weren't that far off and you said that measurements didn't determine size though.. now you using measurements to justify the fight..

Anyway, Manny didn't even spend a year at lightweight and now you want him to move up to 147? Damn, I can't believe you are that pathetic that you have to justify fights with much smaller opponents so that Mayweather doesn't take a risk and fight a real legit threat.

Floyd Mayweather who is the one of the greatest Superfeather Weights of all time he has had 39 fights in which 34 Fights at 140 and under and 5 fights at 154 and under which is 4.8%
                Once again Here is the question again when history Judges Mayweather do you think the historians are going to judge him on 95.2 % on his career or on that 4.8%????

Comment

Floyd Mayweather who is the one of the greatest Superfeather Weights of all time he has had 39 fights in which 34 Fights at 140 and under and 5 fights at 154 and under which is 4.8%
                  Once again Here is the question again when history Judges Mayweather do you think the historians are going to judge him on 95.2 % on his career or on that 4.8%????
                  again, history is irrelevant because we aren't discussing history.. the point is that he has been at jr welter or above for damn near 5 years now.. therefor he is no longer at super featherweight NOW. (keyword NOW)
                  we ain't lookin at his accomplishments at super feather, we ain't evaluating his whole record. we are talking about present day and a fight that is absurd.

Comment

• floyd is too big for pac... floyd should fight mosley or cotto

Comment

again, history is irrelevant because we aren't discussing history.. the point is that he has been at jr welter or above for damn near 5 years now.. therefor he is no longer at super featherweight NOW. (keyword NOW)
                      we ain't lookin at his accomplishments at super feather, we ain't evaluating his whole record. we are talking about present day and a fight that is absurd.
                      Floyd has had 4 fights @ WW
                      Floyd has had 3 fights @ Jr WW

Right now floyd is retired and we dont know what weight he is coming back to since he has been in 5 weight classes..

and right now Manny Pacquaio last fight was at ww and he is now fighting at Jr ww...

This is present day.

so what is your argument..

Comment

Working...
                      X