No announcement yet.

PAC JMM circling CLOCKWISE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC JMM circling CLOCKWISE

Last night I noticed that Jmm circles to his left and Manny follows him around turning to his right. there was only one way the two fighters were circling last night and that was...you guessed it, CLOCKWISE. all night long, clockwise, JMM to his left, Manny to his right, it seems to me that that favored JMM in a big way. (previous fights too)

Manny should be the one circling to his right and turning Jmm to his left? would it be better if it was COUNTER CLOCKWISE coach Freddie? NO?

whatever...im just bored.

Originally posted by boojee View Post
    Last night I noticed that Jmm circles to his left and Manny follows him around turning to his right. there was only one way the two fighters were circling last night and that was...you guessed it, CLOCKWISE. all night long, clockwise, JMM to his left, Manny to his right, it seems to me that that favored JMM in a big way. (previous fights too)

Manny should be the one circling to his right and turning Jmm to his left? would it be better if it was COUNTER CLOCKWISE coach Freddie? NO?

whatever...im just bored.
    Pac isn't a ring general and is one dimesional

Comment

You're 100% right dude. By circling to his right, he had to reach with his left hand. Which is why he had some success with his right hook but none at all with the left. He wasn't in position to land. But because he can shuffle during an exchange he has great footwork. Right. Boxing isn't about power and speed and Ali shuffles and taunting - it's about little details like this. ANd that's why Marquez will always beat Pacquiao, he has the skill and the knowledge to capitalize on Manny's myriad mistakes.

Comment

Well of course, JMM was doing the right thing, he's an orthodox against a southpaw, the best thing to do to avoid his left hand was to move to his left.

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that and I was drunk

Kept yelling at the screen 'Force him to his weak side, turn him, lead with your left!'

I gave more useful info to Pac all night than Roach did, too bad he couldn't hear me

Would've been much easier for Pac if he was more aggressive and dictated the movement in the ring. He was too cautious and passive and let JMM dictate the action. He could/should've gone aggressively counter clock wise, leading with the straight left (JMM's weakness) then ducking under any counter Marquez tried to throw. Basically keep JMM off balance but instead he was happy to just follow him around and do nothing really.

Very odd display. Don't know what the hell Roach's game plan was supposed to be exactly, but hey I'm not the one getting millions to yell 'you gotta knock him out!' and pass that off as boxing advice...

Comment

pacquiao has horrible footwork and ring generalship. his athleticism and quick feet makes up for a lot of his mistakes which passes of as "great footwork" to casual observers.

Comment

after all these years he still cant cut the ring off

Comment

All because Nazim revealed this great fundamental flaw in Pacquiao's game.

Shane did the same thing and Pacquiao couldn't do shit. So Nacho got Marquez to do the same and it worked hook, line, and sinker.

And there is someone who would exploit the hell out of this flaw and it would be ridiculous the way he would do it too.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Shane did the same thing and Pacquiao couldn't do shit. So Nacho got Marquez to do the same and it worked hook, line, and sinker.

And there is someone who would exploit the hell out of this flaw and it would be ridiculous the way he would do it too.
                  lol at the GIF in your sig. Marquez is totally telegraphing what he is going/trying to do, and Manny still falls for it.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

shane did do this against manny and that is why manny didn't look to great but marquez did the same thing in their 2nd fight so no nazim didn't reaveal this flaw in manny but he may have reminded everyone of it

Comment

Working...
                    X