No announcement yet.

Debunking the illusion that jfk's head moved forward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrincessKraken View Post
    I have your posting, showing clearly his head moving forward, also the spray is towards the front of the vehicle, not the back.

When a person gets shot in the head, the entrance wound is small, the EXIT wound, you know that big red spray in front of his face, is large and messy.
    You are simply ignoring the top back of his head never moves forward debunking this inane illusion.

When a person gets shot in the head the entrance wound is small with the EXIT being larger and irregular. The gaping exit was on the right rear. You know that big red spray is fake because it starts in the right front and then moves to the right side. Sticking to that, the impossibles would have to show an exit on the right front.

All damage is on the right rear with a small fake flap on the right side. The altered Zfilm and 40 witnesses debunk the right side exit illusion seen in Zapruder.

The gaping hole on rear seen perfectly.

Comment

[Brick Top] Since the myth is JFK was shot by the driver with a .45ACP, and in the clip it kind of Looks like the driver is holding a semi-auto of somekind most likely being a 1911 over his shoulder, but in the clip the Slid thats on every semi-auto handgun doesn't move back when a shot is fired, this alone debunks it, but also along with the other two major flaws that the slow moving .45acp could not do that kind of damage to JFKs head, and the best proof of all is the driver appears to be firing the .45acp 1911 with one hand and the drivers hand with the supposed gun doesn't react when the shot is fired, if you have ever shot a .45acp in a 1911 you would no that it has a very noticeable muzzle rise, this without a doubt proves this theory is wrong, case closed the driver did not kill JFK !
      Like a typical crazy person you have been ignoring any and all logic, so Ill post a quote of mine that you ignored from your other worthless thread !

Comment

Debunking the illusion that 7forever is sane.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
          Like a typical crazy person you have been ignoring any and all logic, so Ill post a quote of mine that you ignored from your other worthless thread !
          Like a typical crazy person you've been ignoring any and all facts and repeating the same nonsense over and over. A tell tale sign of insanity. I will take your idiotic post and simply mock you with your own childish gibberish.

Comment

Originally posted by 7forever View Post
            Like a typical crazy person you've been ignoring any and all facts and repeating the same nonsense over and over. A tell tale sign of insanity. I will take your idiotic post and simply mock you with your own childish gibberish.
            LOL good job still ignoring how firearms function, with you're hundreds of posts about the samethings over and over only proves you're absolutely clueless about the cornerstone of your "facts" and that's firearm function !

The most clear clips are my favorite, they clearly prove you're full of sht !

Comment

Mocking a brick for brains

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
              Like a typical crazy person who's reduced to denying reality, you have been ignoring any and all logic, so I'll mock a post of yours that was good for mocking your dumb ass. Unless you can show man going backward from a rear shot then you need to

This guy goes forward which is logical and would have happened to jfk but jfk was shot by the driver and from the front, debunking idiots like yourself who are only pissed that someone sleuthed something online.

Comment

Working...
              X