No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
    Considering Mabuza & Matthysse fight nothing like Khan and would both probably spark him out too, I like Judah in this fight. Khan's speed is pretty much all outside activity speed. He's hardly defensive minded. Just throws fast combo's.

He's not the style of fighter that's going to school Judah and pick him apart, he just overwhelms people with the speed in his combinations. Judah ain't never lost to somebody like Khan. All but one of his losses are at welterweight too bigger stronger guys, except Floyd who showed why he's one of the best defensive fighters ever when he schooled Judah. His only loss at 140 is too brick heavy Tyzu who Khan can only dream of hitting as hard as him.

Khan's gonna get reckless and Judah's gonna make him pay by hurting him, putting some Prescott flashbacks back into his mind and knock him the **** out.
    Zab has lost to a short pressure fighter in Cotto, a slick southpaw in Spinks, a pure boxer in Floyd, a Puncher in Tszyu and a low volume turtle shell guy in Clottey so its not like we are saying only certain styles can pull it off vs Zab, Amir has all the tools he needs, all he has to do is stay alert keep the jab pumping and not take any silly shots

Im looking for a bet on this if u fancy it Nate?

Comment

• Khan can fight smart if he wants. He knows Judah is dangerous early, he won't fall into that trap.

Khan is going to put a beating on Zab.

Comment

• That was the most boring $100 I've ever earned

Comment

• Note to Vomitmir Klitschko: You're boring to the point of induced projectile barfing.....Stop covering for your china chin and Moped sized gas tank and be a real man.

Note to David Gaye: The object is to HIT your opponent not just wing shots blindly in his general direction and hope something connects.

And they wonder why HBO doesn't like to show Heavyweights :rolleyes9:

Poet

Comment

• David Haye is just, just, ugh.

He is just, incredibly rubbish.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              Note to Vomitmir Klitschko: You're boring to the point of induced projectile barfing.....Stop covering for your china chin and Moped sized gas tank and be a real man.

Note to David Gaye: The object is to HIT your opponent not just wing shots blindly in his general direction and hope something connects.

And they wonder why HBO doesn't like to show Heavyweights :rolleyes9:

Poet
              I can't say anything bad about Wlad besides that he isnt very exciting to watch. He is great at what he does and he makes almost every fighter look like crap. We cant really blame him for being born into the worst HW division Ever. He cracks my Top 25 and maybe my top 20.

I think his bro would have given Haye a more exciting fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
                I can't say anything bad about Wlad besides that he isnt very exciting to watch. He is great at what he does and he makes almost every fighter look like crap. We cant really blame him for being born into the worst HW division Ever. He cracks my Top 25 and maybe my top 20.

He only makes them look like crap because they ARE crap. In a halfway decent division his deficiencies get exposed and he's reduced to also-ran status. In a halfway decent division Haye is a fringe contender at best.

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post

I enjoy watching Wladimir fight. Seriously.

History will reflect much better on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    I enjoy watching Wladimir fight. Seriously.

History will reflect much better on him.
                    I cant stand him AS A FIGHTER, he bores the **** off of me he's just far far to cautious, jab. Jab. Jab jab. Jab. Jab. Very Dull.
                    As a man tho there's alot to like. I just wish he'd open up in there some more because he has decent speed and huge power, the guys lethal when he lets the leather fly.

Im not sure how history will remember him but i will remember him as a big man with small courage levels who fought and dominated in a weak era

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                      I just wish he'd open up in there some more because he has decent speed and huge power, the guys lethal when he lets the leather fly.
                      He "can't" do that though: If he opens up he exposes his glass jaw, if he ups his workrate beyond the bare minimum he gasses out. He gets away with his buttoned up minimalistic approach solely because the division lacks talent that would make him pay for it. Put Wlad in with a prime Lennox and one of two things happen: Wlad stays buttoned up and Lewis wins an easy decision, Wlad opens up and Lennox knocks him the **** out.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X