Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Empire in Star Wars reminds anyone else of us??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Empire in Star Wars reminds anyone else of us??

Every single time I watch those movies, I just can't help but think the Empire reminds me of us.

I love ya, Bush.

But until I get a Giant Wookie, and can cut through bank vaults with something the size of leatherman while ghost riding the Milenium Falcon, then no, I don't see it.

Obama has been compared to Hitler, now Emperor Palaptine?

Anyways, I get to be Bobba Fett. I called him first. Firsties, no take-backies X infinity.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I love ya, Bush.

But until I get a Giant Wookie, and can cut through bank vaults with something the size of leatherman while ghost riding the Milenium Falcon, then no, I don't see it.

Obama has been compared to Hitler, now Emperor Palaptine?

Anyways, I get to be Bobba Fett. I called him first. Firsties, no take-backies X infinity.

That is all.
      Obama?? Naw thought that (well) before him. Ever since I was a wee young un!!

Comment

Naw i could never see the Emperor saying "that could have been me 30 years ago" in response to Tray trays death

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          Naw i could never see the Emperor saying "that could have been me 30 years ago" in response to Tray trays death
          Justice cor lil Palpi.

Comment

If we are to frank, and not susie here, Palapatine did raise the blackest man in a galaxy far, far away.

Obi-Wan had the higher ground.

Tough shit, but them are the breaks, sometimes.

Comment

Working...
            X