Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are THE Khan Brothers the toughest brothers in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
    These dudes.

Comment

While I'm a fan of Marquez, we have to remember that he refused to face Khan in the boxing ring, so on the streets it's probably even more unlikely that the Marquez brothers could compete with the Khans.

But that doesn't change the fact

Comment

anyway, the real answer...

Comment

This is so funny. Wazaa came out from retirement. They are not even the toughest in England. The Hatton's will have a couple of beer in between punches and send them to a hospital for a few weeks.

Comment

^ Yes.

10char

Comment

six thugs see the kahn brothers coming and they decide to have a crack at them. Six thugs see the Klischkos coming and they run for the hills.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                After the incident where the Khan brothers knocked out 6 thugs, would you agree that they could now be considered among the toughest boxing brothers on the planet? There are very few cases of two brothers so effortlessly defeating armed criminals in street situations, especially while being outnumbered 3 to 1.

The Khan brothers are like two Terminators! These guys rule, let's face it. I'm sure everyone with a brother is hoping that one day they'll be able to walk in the shadow of these two street-fighting heroes.
                Danny + Angel* Garcia >>>> Amir and Fatima Khan

*Yes, I know that's the dad.

Comment

I'd even pick the Chavez brothers over them. :|...

Comment

The sad part is he's serious

Comment

Marquez brothers, Klitschko brothers, Magdaleno brothers, Chavez Brothers, even the Morales brothers >

Comment

Working...
                      X