Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots of hilariously predictable "this is proof that Ward would have beat Bute" posts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
    Personally I think the comparisons in style are off. Frazier was an infighter attacking a notorious power puncher. Thats a match made in heaven for Foreman. This fight is supposed to be a stalker boxer vs a counter puncher. It shouldnt have ended this badly for bute.
    I'm just asking him to clarify.

Styles made Frazier look like he didn't belong in the corner of someone fighting Foreman.

Comment

Froch never proved that Ward beat Bute. Strength of resume proved that a long time ago. Bute is & was overrated. He was lied to, fed stiffs & it showed the minute he fought a world class fighter. Ward soundly & I mean soundly outpoints him. 10 out of 10 times. Without Froch destroying him.

Comment

This wasnt surprising to me. I was never impressed by Bute and knew Froch (true)top 3 SMW along with Ward and Andre Dirrell IMO. Would get the Job. Bute chin was already suspect and Froch isnt a huge Power puncher, and it wasnt even power that got it done, it was fast, flush shots and a lot of them.
        Ward wouldnt get him out of there in 5 but would most def stop him late or pitch a shut out.

Dirrell would ko him just as fast as Froch if not faster because he is faster, stronger(IMO)

I would like to see what Bute does next

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
          This post, the TS, I mean people in here DO NOT KNOW BOXING. It is a joke. How is Ward slick? Is that a serious question? How many times has he been hit flush? Shut up.

Ward is on a different level than Froch, forget Bute. The lack of boxing IQ on here is asinine, asiten, asitwelve.
          No mate, you DO NOT KNOW HOW TO READ.

Seriously, read my post again. Try and let the words in it sink into that mind of yours and comprehend their meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
            Look dummy, it's clear you do not know boxing. We get that. But Bute proved he is a notch below Froch in terms of class, and Ward with one hand dominated Froch. Would Ward KO him in 5 rounds? I don't know. But I know the fight would not even be competitive, and Ward would have his way with Bute and completely outclass him. Your thread sucks.
            Kid, you're just 25 and can't post without resorting to name-calling. Don't call people "dummy" when your post shows you haven't even comprehended what you're replying to.

The poster talked to me about a Ward-Froch rematch. AT NO POINT IN THIS THREAD did I reference a Ward Froch rematch. So you see how his point is WHOLLY IRRELEVANT? Do you COMPREHEND?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              It's crazy they are talking like Ward actually beat Bute.

same people who were saying ward ducked him..

Comment

Oi.. Joe would 'ave beat the both of them fackin wankers..

Comment

Just to clarify, for those of you who are too stupid to get it, particularly our very own 25 year old self-declared brainiac on page two:

There's a very high probability that Andre Ward would beat Lucian Bute. However, this cannot be ascertained from talking about another boxer who beat Bute in a style that Ward would not have used, using power that Ward does not have, and with a chin that Ward does not possess. Ward beating Froch and the probability of that happening again are irrelevant to this discussion.

Really, this kind of stuff should be OBVIOUS. But then, as our 25 year old friend tells us, I "don't know boxing".

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Just to clarify, for those of you who are too stupid to get it, particularly our very own 25 year old self-declared brainiac on page two:

There's a very high probability that Andre Ward would beat Lucian Bute. However, this cannot be ascertained from talking about another boxer who beat Bute in a style that Ward would not have used, using power that Ward does not have, and with a chin that Ward does not possess. Ward beating Froch and the probability of that happening again are irrelevant to this discussion.

Really, this kind of stuff should be OBVIOUS. But then, as our 25 year old friend tells us, I "don't know boxing".
                    Anorak, I looked at his previous posts and it seems he's one of those "you don't know ****, I laced them up" randoms.

Comment

Cheers man, the old "you don't know boxing" argument is always a killer, ain't it?

Comment

Working...
                      X