No announcement yet.

Dallas mavericks baby!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas mavericks baby!!!

Wow they have improved dramatically with these roster additions Im really liking what they r doing , I think They can push the lakers. They got bench scorers , they can score the ball , they got 2 legitimate big man who can score and defend , someone to match kobe's offense. They lack some toughness , but I think they r finding their identity still. This years playoffs are gonna be really good. PLUS MY MAN BAREA IS IN DALLAS , THAT WOULD BE A BORICUA WITH A CHAMPIONSHIP RING , WONDER IF WE HAVE ONE ALREADY?? OH WELL HOPE THEY CAN DO IT.

lakers is still the team to beat in the west..

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
      lakers is still the team to beat in the west..
      yeah u might be right , but , they just snapped a 3 game losing streak while the MAVS are riding a 13 game wining streak. and they are only 2.5 games behind the lakers , and if im not mistaken , out of their next 17 games , 12 of them are on the road. Soooo u never know man , u never know. They might just take the lead in the west.

Comment

Wiz fan here and I wouldnt be shocked at all if the Mavs & Cavs made the finals after we made those trades. I think we couldve been good with those guys this year but they just didnt fit right in Flip's system. They also built up some bad habits while others were out injuried but they are good players. Im still not sold on Flip's offensive system but you can tell he is a really good coach. I still wouldve wish we wouldve went big with Blatche starting but we only did it for one game against SA who was the best team in the league at the time and Flip shut it down after that even though we had the lead in the 4th.

I like what our future looks like and that we can bring in guys to fit Flip's sytem better while both Blatche & McGee's upside are better than Wood & AJ. Thorton also fits better than Caron. However, I think AJ fits the Cavs perfectly while Wood, CB, and DS fit the Mavs perfectly. I think they are the 2nd best team but if Bynum doesnt step up then the Mavs can steal it since Wood is such a good post defender to match there bigs, Ive seen Dirk kill Gasol in the past, and I like that Carlisle is finally playing the rookie Boquia or whatever his name is. Sorry TS but I think he will take all of Barreras minutes when they are fully healthy

Comment

ehhh...... the mavericks will probably be the lakers main threat but it's still doubtful they can beat the lakers 4 times in a series.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZОOM View Post
            ehhh...... the mavericks will probably be the lakers main threat but it's still doubtful they can beat the lakers 4 times in a series.
            dlt has a point... if your 12.5M dollar man doesn't live to his potential, lakers are toast..

so bad you shipped the 3.3M man on memphis who is averaging the same as that lazy AB..

Comment

mavs playing great basketball right now but it all counts in the playoffs?

Comment

The Mavs will match up well with the Laker in the playoffs.

Bynum - C - Haywood
                Gasol - PF - Norwitzki
                Artest - SF - Marion
                Bryant - SG - Butler
                Fisher - PG - Kidd

Sixth Man
                Lakers - Odom
                Mavs - Terry

Comment

that's the season, they'll choke in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
                    dlt has a point... if your 12.5M dollar man doesn't live to his potential, lakers are toast..

so bad you shipped the 3.3M man on memphis who is averaging the same as that lazy AB..
                    don't remind me.

i should nancy kerrigan his ass.

the lakers are better with odom starting.

he fucks up the lakers rhythm and offense at the beginning of every game.

they have to force feed him early or else the lazy ass doesn't play d or rebound the rest of the game.

Comment

Working...
                    X