• Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen these guys before?

They crack me up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post

Anyone seen these guys before?

They crack me up.

Bro.. me and Disel have BEEEEEEN posting the hodge twins up... they have a seperate channel called twinmuscleworkout that I posted in the training section.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post

Anyone seen these guys before?

They crack me up.

Over a taco??????? Imma hafta follow thm fellas.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Bro.. me and Disel have BEEEEEEN posting the hodge twins up... they have a seperate channel called twinmuscleworkout that I posted in the training section.
          Whuddup Pops!?!?!??!?!! Glad to have you in here in the early mornings. The princess aint lettin you sleep huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Whuddup Pops!?!?!??!?!! Glad to have you in here in the early mornings. The princess aint lettin you sleep huh?
            Thanks man... Im at work brah... took off last week, but back to work this week.

Every two hours or so she's up to eat... which of course mom has to do

Comment

Thanks man... Im at work brah... took off last week, but back to work this week.

Every two hours or so she's up to eat... which of course mom has to do
              Thats whats up. Mama Reed gon fu(k around and figure out a way for you to do the feedin watch. You gon come home and see a bunch of these next to the breast pump, with your name and early morning times on um.

Comment

Thats whats up. Mama Reed gon fu(k around and figure out a way for you to do the feedin watch. You gon come home and see a bunch of these next to the breast pump, with your name and early morning times on um.
                Another month or so and that'll be the case... what's surprising is, I wouldn't mind at all... I love that little girl to death after only a week, absolutely adore her...

Comment

Another month or so and that'll be the case... what's surprising is, I wouldn't mind at all... I love that little girl to death after only a week, absolutely adore her...
                  I can only imagine. I cant wait to feel the same experience bruh. On the real. I'll prolly be a blithering, ol sobbing ass, idiot for a month straight. Like literally everytime I looked at my daughter sleep peacefully in her crib, I would prolly quietly breakdown. If I ever have a daughter, she prolly is gonna get away with murder.

Comment

I can only imagine. I cant wait to feel the same experience bruh. On the real. I'll prolly be a blithering, ol sobbing ass, idiot for a month straight. Like literally everytime I looked at my daughter sleep peacefully in her crib, I would prolly quietly breakdown. If I ever have a daughter, she prolly is gonna get away with murder.
                    Haha... I didn't really get emotional, only for a second when I thought about how nice it would be if my dad(passed) would of got to meet her.

But Im generally always smiling at her... when you hold her, and shes just in your arms just looking at you its an amazing feeling.

Comment

Haha... I didn't really get emotional, only for a second when I thought about how nice it would be if my dad(passed) would of got to meet her.

But Im generally always smiling at her... when you hold her, and shes just in your arms just looking at you its an amazing feeling.
                      Im sorry to hear bout your Paw Reed bruh. Im not a emotional type person, which is why I think havin a daughter would break the bank for me. I bet it's the most amazing feeling in the world bruh.

Comment

Working...
                      X