Klitschko Fans Shouldn't Criticize Victor Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko Fans Shouldn't Criticize Victor Ortiz

Byrd was starting to put hands on him.

The round was over, but Wlad didn't want no more.

Vitali had a legitamite injury and Wlad was knocked senseless.
    Ortiz quit!

Comment

Originally posted by sylvestersweet View Post
      Vitali had a legitamite injury and Wlad was knocked senseless.
      Ortiz quit!
      that is stupid comment!
      VITALI quit like a sissy.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        Byrd was starting to put hands on him.

The round was over, but Wlad didn't want no more.

Hold the phone. Wlad quit against Brewster? WTF are you smokin? Looks to me like he was exhausted, the ref broke them up after the round had ended, he basically throws Wlad to the matt, and then stops the fight after the round had ended. Crazy stuff really.

Comment

klitschko fans shouldnt critisize anyone,unless they want me 2 prove them wrong some more-again and again and again

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
            that is stupid comment!
            VITALI quit like a sissy.
            A torn rotator cuff!
            And he didn't quit against Lewis, he wanted the fight to continue even with the horrible gash.

Comment

whens the last time wladimir had a tought fight

I would think that would make one pretty soft

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                Hold the phone. Wlad quit against Brewster? WTF are you smokin? Looks to me like he was exhausted, the ref broke them up after the round had ended, he basically throws Wlad to the matt, and then stops the fight after the round had ended. Crazy stuff really.
                At first it looks that way, but he didn't want to be in there, look at his face after the knockdown and how he gently nods when he's asked if he wants to continue. And the way Wlad got up and walked back to his corner, made it even more obvious.

Exhaustion doesn't make a difference, Victor was tired and getting beat up too, he couldn't even keep his hands up to block the right hand that he'd been blocking the entire fight before that.

Comment

Anyone who insists Wlad quit against Brewster should be mauled by pitbulls and fed to pigs. Yeah, I mean you.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                    klitschko fans shouldnt critisize anyone,unless they want me 2 prove them wrong some more-again and again and again
                    The only one you proved wrong are your parents when they hoped that their child will turn out with more a handful of brain cells working.

Comment

Working...
                    X