Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Duran can beat Iran Barkley why is everyone...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Domain View Post
    Whether you like it or not Pacman is our generations Duran.
    Pacman has a less intimidating mustache.
    That he may be, but he isn't as great as Duran. That's not a knock on Pacman. Duran is one of the top 10-20 of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandro17 View Post
      so reluctant about a prime Pacquiao beating an old washed up and weight drained De La Hoya?

Personally I believe that Manny can win this fight. If you look at one of the threads that a was made a few days ago, someone ( I forgot who) had a chat with Roach about the fight and Roach made a few good points about Manny winning.

Has anyone here ever thought that if Manny gets on the inside DLH's size might work against him? Besides the way Manny ducks and weaves is amazing, pair that with Manny being on the inside and DLH's long arms and suddenly Manny gets to oscar.
      DLH would deposit him right on his...............

Comment

The problem with Pac Vs DLH is that I just don't see it as competitive. Even if Manny somehow carries his power up to Welerweight, he's not knocking out DLH.

And if DLH tries knocking Manny out, it will just look ridiculous. Seriously, imagine a scenario where DLH has Manny hurt and is going in for the kill. Can anyone enjoy seeing something like that, given he size disparity? I'd jus cringe.

Duran Vs Barkley was a competitive fight. Pac V ODL is just a circus for Oscar to say goodbye and see out his career in a blaze of publicity and ****loads of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
          The problem with Pac Vs DLH is that I just don't see it as competitive. Even if Manny somehow carries his power up to Welerweight, he's not knocking out DLH.

And if DLH tries knocking Manny out, it will just look ridiculous. Seriously, imagine a scenario where DLH has Manny hurt and is going in for the kill. Can anyone enjoy seeing something like that, given he size disparity? I'd jus cringe.

Duran Vs Barkley was a competitive fight. Pac V ODL is just a circus for Oscar to say goodbye and see out his career in a blaze of publicity and ****loads of money.
          **** let the man say good bye then!
          My only beef is why did he not offer a 65-35 split oscar is stupid he knows pacquiao ppv with him will make the most money out of all the fights out right now for him.
          but his greed got to him.
          Oscar should just offer a 65-35 split because the money is too much to be made and pass up.
          plus oscar can go out with a Bang and Devastating KO! over the p4p king.
          Oscar deserves this fight but too bad he is greedy and he will have to fight a tougher fighter in mora.

Comment

Barkley isn't the same as De La Hoya, and to be fair I think its all hype, Pacquiao would probably bust him up seeing as what Forbes did, and Forbes would lose to Pacquiao badly.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
              Barkley isn't the same as De La Hoya, and to be fair I think its all hype, Pacquiao would probably bust him up seeing as what Forbes did, and Forbes would lose to Pacquiao badly.
              wtf? Forbes has fought bigger men! didnt you know he went on the contender to fight at 150 and many of those guys had to cut down from 160 so they could be on the show and walked around at 170-180?

Forbes has a stone chin never been down he would school little pacquiao man.

Comment

wtf? Forbes has fought bigger men! didnt you know he went on the contender to fight at 150 and many of those guys had to cut down from 160 so they could be on the show and walked around at 170-180?

Forbes has ONLY been effective at lightwelter, he did well against De la Hoya but lost most rounds. Pacquiao would beat Forbes, Pacquiao is faster than Forbes and speed is Forbes main attribute.

Comment

Sorry man I don't think so. Pac would outbox him to a clear U.D

Comment

regardless, Oscar wins= Beat up a little guy

Oscar loses= Got beat up by a lil guy

he cant win

Comment

Originally posted by ICANTLIE View Post
                      Oscar doesnt even land punches. He throws those gay ass flurries and the crownd goes crazy. He doesnt try to win fights he tries to steal them.
                      Thats why he has 30 KOs, right?
                      Oscar would Ko Pac horribly. I am glad the fight is probably off. Love both fighters, but just dont need to see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X