No announcement yet.

Andrew "Freddie" Flintoff ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew "Freddie" Flintoff ATG?

I think he has what it takes to be an all time great heavyweight, hes currently unbeaten with a record of 0-0 and 0 by knockout.

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
    I think he has what it takes to be an all time great heavyweight, hes currently unbeaten with a record of 0-0 and 0 by knockout.
    Still undefeated! Hes never lost so you cant say hes not an all time great...

Comment

There is no blueprint to beat him

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Still undefeated! Hes never lost so you cant say hes not an all time great...
        this is a slight aside but hes also never been on the canvas in his whole career too, infact i've never really seen him hit.

Comment

this is a slight aside but hes also never been on the canvas in his whole career too, infact i've never really seen him hit.
          Id have to check but ive heard hes never even lost a round?

Comment

All roads lead to Freddie Flintoff

Comment

He's also never lost as an amateur...defo on my list.

Comment

Flintoff v Sonny Bill, make it happen.

Comment

Freddie v Chisora for the WBAAFGUBO Heavyweight championship of the world!!

Comment

I think your king Freddie is going to be paralysed neck down after a scintillating straight right on his horribly bearded chin I hope he convulses and withers away under the force
                    Of the squared Ring he is a laughing stock angers
                    Me how someone with no fight experience be allowed
                    Top fight coverage on one of the best stadiums when actual boxers have to work half there lives away with pure dedication just to reach that level and this wanker had just strolled right in

Comment

Working...
                    X