• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    berto knew what he was doing.
    What makes you say that?

Comment

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte
      Nandrolone is known as the "kiss of death" steroid. Stays in body from minimum of 6 months up to 18 months. No athlete uses it to cheat

Comment

this just goes to show how prominent banned substances may be in boxing. i wonder how many other boxers would get caught if VADA was doing more fights

Comment

So what if he has taken a contaminated supplement? He failed the test and must face the consequences.

This is so sad. Hopefully this tragedy and the PEDerson fiasco, leads to mandatory testing in All fights involving ranked fighters.

Comment

Nandrolone is measured in ng/mL or parts per trillion. The allowable limit is 2 PPT. Several possible sources of trace contamination

Comment

If Floyd isn't remembered as one of the GOAT if not the GOAT. He will be rememered for this long after all of us ae gone.

Comment

LOL! This is so hilarious. I mean, I don't think anyone doubted that Berto was on something. But Floyd is actually cleaning up the sport the way he said he would!

Comment

Damn so many top fights falling apart. What the hell is going on man.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    I could see a few things in play. I could see Conte wanting to get a good name in boxing so he wants to make sure his guys start winning which brings him back to what he knows best. I could also see Berto's team feeling they needed to do this because of injuries. Maybe they felt this is the best way for him to recover quickly.

Dont forget that at 1st people were saying that Berto couldnt make the date and that Ortiz would fight someone else. I could see his team telling Conte this and then Conte saying that I could put you on the juice to heal quickly from the injury and it would be out of your system by time you test or it wouldnt show on the test.

I could see them trusting Conte because they think he's the guru. I could maybe see Berto and his team not wanting to do it but like guys in other sports, when you see your career & big money slipping away, you end up saying F-it.

They tell Berto that you can do things the normal way, never be the same after the injuries, or take a long time to heal where you will miss the big pay day or you can take the juice, get paid, and be on top after a victory. You wont get caught because Conte is the best.

Just speculation :-)

Yea I feel you on that sounds like something that will happen too

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      Nandrolone is measured in ng/mL or parts per trillion. The allowable limit is 2 PPT. Several possible sources of trace contamination
                      whats that mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X